Profile for rosemary > Reviews

Blue Canyon Stainless Steel Over The Bath Tray Soap Storage Rack
Offered by Hunnys_Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath Rack, 20 Nov. 2015
Very pleased.

The Lady Who Came in from the Cold (Heart of Enquiry Book 3)
The Lady Who Came in from the Cold (Heart of Enquiry Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving these books, 10 Nov. 2015
I am so enjoying the Heart of Enquiry and Mayhem in Mayfair series of books. While each of these books are stand alone stories at some stage of the book you meet again characters of previous novels of both of these excellent series. Truly enjoyable historical spicy romance. I look forward to the next in the series next year.

Bruder 20102 Roadmax Tractor with Frontloader
Bruder 20102 Roadmax Tractor with Frontloader

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made toy., 13 Oct. 2015
I bought this tractor and also the tipping trailer for my Grandsons 4th birthday. He absolutely loves it, he likes to play in the garden with it but his favourite play is at the nearby beach where he spends ages playing " building". These toys are well worth the money as they are strong and durable for budding construction workers!

Innocence Lost (Secrets & Scandals Book 1)
Innocence Lost (Secrets & Scandals Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets and Scandals, 25 Aug. 2015
I so enjoyed this book couldn't put it down. Regency romance with lots of intrigue.This is the first book in the series and there are a host of secondary characters who all deserve their own stories. This book is about Nicholas Duke of Clermont and Megan. I will be watching for the next book which is Daniel Duke of Huntingtons story. An excellent start to a new series.

12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
12x Dinosaur Gliders (4 Assorted Designs)
Offered by PINEWOOD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for two 4 year old boys., 24 Aug. 2015
I bought 2 packs of these gliders, some for my 4 year old grandson and some for our neighbours 4 year old grandson. Both boys had great fun with the gliders, it's true they are only made of polystyrene and do not last very long but I only gave them 2 gliders each at a time so they had more for another day. I ordered these on a Friday afternoon and they were delivered Monday morning, excellent service. My only criticism is there were a lot of 2 of the designs and very few of the other 2 designs but it didn't seem to worry the boys.

Tenflyer Inflatable Camping Pillow with Velvet Double Sided (Grey)
Tenflyer Inflatable Camping Pillow with Velvet Double Sided (Grey)
Offered by TENFLYER

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sunbed pillows., 16 Aug. 2015
Pillows arrived on time, bought for using on sunbeds for Spanish holiday. They are an ideal size and fold very small when deflated, great for packing in a suitcase. Very reasonably priced, hopefully they will last for a few holidays.

Gund 31cm My First Dolly Brunette Soft Toy for Newborn and Above
Gund 31cm My First Dolly Brunette Soft Toy for Newborn and Above

5.0 out of 5 stars First doll for a first granddaughter., 21 Mar. 2015
I bought this doll for my granddaughter who is due in July. It is a lovely size for a baby girl and so soft and washable. I am sure she will love it.

Silentnight Pocket Sprung Pillow, Firm
Silentnight Pocket Sprung Pillow, Firm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and supportive., 27 Feb. 2015
Loved this pillow so much I ordered another one for my husband.

"First Steps" Luxury Soft Fleece Baby Blanket in Cute Cupcake Design 75 x 100cm for Babies from Newborn
Offered by Nicolas Nursery World

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soft baby girl blanket., 24 Feb. 2015
Arrived very quickley. This baby blanket is just right for my granddaughter and for my cupcake baker daughter! Perfect.

Official Only Fools And Horses Del Boy Apron In A Tube
Official Only Fools And Horses Del Boy Apron In A Tube

1.0 out of 5 stars I had to return the apron as was not as ..., 11 Jan. 2015
I had to return the apron as was not as described. this apron was 100% cotton, not wipe clean pvc as stated on description. The company refunded my money.

Page: 1 | 2