Profile for Mr. S. L. Donner > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. L. Donner

Mr. S. L. Donner "Samuel Donner" (Lincolnshire, England)

Wilson Pro Overgrip (3 Grips)
Wilson Pro Overgrip (3 Grips)
Offered by IXQ Tennis Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Aug. 2011
I bought this set of Overgrips for my Slazenger Racket because the grip was becoming worn after many games of tennis! They are easy to fit over the top of your old grip and are supplied with some tape to hold them in place. They are extremely tacky and really comfortable to hold in your hand as you also have the old layer of grip for extra padding.

Overall this set of Overgrips are an excellent price and are of a superb quality but they do get dirty fairly quickly but that is only because they are white.

Raleigh 20 Function Comp Wirefree
Raleigh 20 Function Comp Wirefree
Offered by Parkers of Bolton

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Features, Hard to fit., 23 July 2009
I bought this for my mountain bike, and it will be a buy I'll never regret. The cycle computer looks great and stylish, and the simple 2 button control is easy to use.
The only problem was fixing it to my bike, the main display was easy to fit, but the sensor was hard to fit onto the frame. When I got it all on my bike the next thing to do was set the computer up which took a fair while and after that the speed was not registering so I had t move the sensor and the magnet within 2mm of each other.
But apart from these minor faults I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a simple, easy to read and stylish cycle computer.