Profile for Ms. S. Lee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Star By Julien Macdonald Zebra Print Cocktail Glass
Star By Julien Macdonald Zebra Print Cocktail Glass
Offered by Debenhams

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw these cocktail glasses and thought they looked quite nice. They arrived quickly and very well wrapped, 18 Nov. 2014
Where's the party?
I saw these cocktail glasses and thought they looked quite nice.
They arrived quickly and very well wrapped.
Having now seen the real thing.....they are absolutely gorgeous and well worth every penny.
if you want some really stylish glasses then get these, You can't go wrong

Fossil CH2564 Gents Black Leather Cuff Strap Watch with Blue Glass
Fossil CH2564 Gents Black Leather Cuff Strap Watch with Blue Glass
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Blue - One happy Lady Owner!!, 14 Aug. 2013
I wasn't really sure that such a big watch would look good as all the reviews said a great man's watch. Yes it maybe, but as a lady I find it really comfortable and just love the colour. Haven't noticed any problem in the light etc, just love it and hope I'm the only woman with one!!!!

Sirens Of The Sea
Sirens Of The Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tune, gets you in the zne, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Sirens Of The Sea (MP3 Download)
I have a few albums from Above and Beyond and love this track....great stuff...great idea Amazon with your new music setup 10/10

Festina Ladies Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Multicolour Stainless Steel Bracelet F16558/2

5.0 out of 5 stars great modern clean crisp watch, 26 April 2013
Have just received this today, and love it.
Thought it was quite heavy, but doesn't feel it at all on wrist.
Love the look and can't wait to pose in it.
Had been trying everywhere to buy black and chrome waterproof watch, this fits the bill perfectly.
Very happy :-)

666 Park Avenue (666 Park Avenue 1)
666 Park Avenue (666 Park Avenue 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars tv series it isnt!!!!, 9 April 2013
I bought this as I love the TV series. If your thinking the same, then let me stop you there.....its nothing like it. Started promisingly, but now very bored and disappointed

Seven Lives Many Faces [Limited Edition]
Seven Lives Many Faces [Limited Edition]

5.0 out of 5 stars Cretu at his best again, 23 Sept. 2008
Wow. Ive waited it seems an eternity for this album.
Was it worth the wait - Oh Yeah. 20 out of 10.
Cretu at his very best. Ive only just received the album and Im listening to it now and all I can say it is BRILLIANT.
And Im only on track 3......I have every Enigma Album, Single, Video and creation and you could say I am a very big fan. I was trying to work out what style he would take this time as his last 2 albums have been slightly different but this is excellent. It it so typically Cretu and Enigma.
If there is any Enigma fan out there - Then this is MUST.

A Posteriori
A Posteriori

5.0 out of 5 stars A new Twist but the same Enigma, 27 Sept. 2006
This review is from: A Posteriori (Audio CD)
I mus confess I have only listened to this twice, but it was on repeat.

This must be listened to on headphones and let it tae your mind away....

Well, I have every other Album by Enigma...so what do I think to this.

The intro is a giveaway that it is Michael Cretu testing our memory....when you listen you will see what I mean!!

Michael seems to have gone a lot more electronic the previously, If I disint know any better I would have said that he has been in touch with Jean Michel Jarre and they have done some tracks together. Any fan of JMJ would probably also think that.

Is this good or bad? It is not the traditional Enigma we all now and love, but Ive got to admit it grows on you!!

My only negative point would be that the songs dont flow into each other like you would normally expect. It does take some time getting used too, but Im sure that after hearing the Album a few times, I'll be wondering what I was thinking about. The only other thing is Michael seems to have mellowed down as quite a few of the tracks are lot slower than the usual.

The best tracks in my are opinion are no 3 & 4, they have a good beat to them and are a traditional Enigma track.

Am I glad I bought it? Oh Yeah definately.

Would I recommend it? Yeah Definately.

If you enjoy instrumental, electronic music with the odd weird vocals then this is the album for you.

The Man In The Iron Mask [DVD] [1998]
The Man In The Iron Mask [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll laugh and you'll cry, 29 Nov. 2003
I think "The Man in the Iron Mask" is a great family treat. The characters are all well played. There are some classic "one liners". As I say you will laugh and cry, a good wholesome film.
An excellent music score aswell. You will enjoy I promise!! I've seen it about 20 times and still love it....you will too

Hell to Pay
Hell to Pay
by Shaun Hutson

2.0 out of 5 stars Shaun has faultered on this last effort, 3 Nov. 2003
This review is from: Hell to Pay (Hardcover)
I own every book written by Shaun.
Usually the book is never put down and is always an exciting read right to the very end with sweaty palms etc.
For some reason I feel Shaun lost his way a little....the ending is very poor to say the least. I wont tell you the ending for those of you still reading it...all I can say is not up to the usual brilliant exciting read.
What a disappointment, lets hope the next one is better and this is just a lapse

Andalucia/Costa Del Sol (GeoCenter Detail Map)
Andalucia/Costa Del Sol (GeoCenter Detail Map)
by Geographica
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy if travelling to Andalucia, 3 Nov. 2003
I was travelling to Andalucia and although know some of the area, definately thought I needed a map.
What an excellent choice I made.
The map is very clear and concise with very good points of interest etc.
If you are travelling in this area you would be a fool to be without it.
Guaranteed to keep you on the straight and narrow...if thats what you want!
But will aslo take you the the old traditional places where the tourists dont go.
I would suggest you buy this, you'd regret it if you didnt!!

Page: 1 | 2