Profile for foopydoo > Reviews

Content by foopydoo

foopydoo

Page: 1 | 2
Perixx PERIPAD-201PLUS, Numeric Keypad for Laptop - Black - USB - Full Size 19 Keys - Big Print Letters - Silent X Type Scissor Keys
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It's what it says it is., 18 Aug 2014
This replaces a wireless version which seems to have gone kaput. Plugged it in and it works, what more can I say!

Car Seat Belt Support shoulder Strap Adjusters Clips Height Adjustor CLIP - no more digging into neck
Offered by L P S

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 18 Aug 2014
Good solid bit of kit, clips onto lap section of belt and after you've done up your seatbelt you just tuck the lower part of the diagonal under the tongue. Don't know why folk are having a problem with it - it does what it says without a fuss and solves the problem it was designed to.

Anne Klein Women's 10-9888MPWT White Calf Skin Quartz Watch with Mother-Of-Pearl Dial

4.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, 18 Aug 2014
2nd Anne Klein watch I've had, love the style. Only slight problem is the strap - a row of the decorative holes punched in the top layer are right on the edge of the strap and I can see they are causing the strap to break up a bit under the buckle.

PowerPoint 2010 In Easy Steps
PowerPoint 2010 In Easy Steps
by Andrew Edney

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for novices, 2 April 2014
Have used powerpoint for a number of years and hoped that this book on 2010 would give me a few more helpful bits and bobs but the answer is not really. At least I know I'm not missing anything I suppose!
Probably of some use to anyone who is starting on powerpoint, but it's such a simple programme to use I'd recommend you have a go before spending money on a book.

WiFi Overview 360
WiFi Overview 360

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 2 April 2014
This review is from: WiFi Overview 360 (App)
If you're expecting a seamless continuation of Dick Francis then you'll be disappointed. Felix Francis has his own style which is not the same as his Dad. Having said that I enjoyed the book, good plot, good pace and well written. But not Dick Francis!!
I would certainly buy more Felix Francis books, while continuing to mourn the passing of Dick and his inimitable style.
Well done Francis, RIP Dick.

SodaStream 1 Litre Carbonating Bottles Twin Pack - Grey
SodaStream 1 Litre Carbonating Bottles Twin Pack - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Nov 2013
Great product, well packed, arrived promptly and used daily. Do hope people are checking the use by date which is printed on each bottle - I guess for safety reasons.

Canapés
Canapés
by Victoria Blashford-Snell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Canapés (Hardcover)
Most of the recipes work fine, there are lots of ideas here. Some ingredients a bit difficult to get hold of if you live in the sticks. The best part is at the end of each recipe it tells you what you can make in advance, and how far in advance. Canapes being time consuming to produce this is a nice bonus which I find very useful.

Trust Premium Wireless Laser Media Presenter Mouse 16661
Trust Premium Wireless Laser Media Presenter Mouse 16661

1.0 out of 5 stars Very tricky to use, 14 Nov 2013
I guess if you are used to using one of the little buttons you find in the middle of some laptop keyboards to move your cursor around you might be able to use this presenter. I use a mouse, and this gaget was just too tricky to control so I haven't used it in presentations at all. Anyone want to buy it?

2 PAIRS SIZE 8 DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES DRY SKIN ECZEMA MOISTURISING CREAM
2 PAIRS SIZE 8 DERMATOLOGICAL COTTON GLOVES DRY SKIN ECZEMA MOISTURISING CREAM
Offered by AllTrade Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 14 Nov 2013
I ordered these when I was suffering from a bad dose of eczema on my hands. Unfortunately by the time they arrived the eczema was clearing up due to lavish applications of prescribed gunk, some of which stayed on my hands but quite a lot got everywhere else. If I get another attack I'm sure they'll be great, they fit well, are soft and do not have irritating seams. Pity they took a week to arrive.

Cold Canapes
Cold Canapes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Cold Canapes (Kindle Edition)
Ordered this book because the 2009 version shows photographs of each of the canapes which the later editions do not. I'd had it from the library so I knew what to expect. I thought it took a bit long to arrive though, I used this seller because I thought they were same day despatch from UK (can't check it out because they seem to have sold me their only copy) but it took a week to get here.

Page: 1 | 2