Profile for Grover > Reviews

Content by Grover

Grover (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hatton Boxing ~ Sleeveless Hoody ~ Grey Marl (XX-Large)
Hatton Boxing ~ Sleeveless Hoody ~ Grey Marl (XX-Large)
Offered by Liberty Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 29 May 2014
I have had a few of these for training - Lonsdale, Everlast, Lemarr - and this is the best fit. Really nice gear for the price

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't buy this, 29 May 2014
This is a mistake, I didn't buy this. I would rather lick spit off the pavement than buy a city shirt. Especially with balotelli on it.....

Kooga Dri Lite Gym Vest - Black/Grey, XX-Large
Kooga Dri Lite Gym Vest - Black/Grey, XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice enough, 29 May 2014
Neck is a little tighter than the under armour looser fit sleeveless tops, so I find myself tugging at the neck periodically, but other than that the fit is good around the chest, the material feels nice on skin, and it does what it says.

Ashwood Wash Bag / Shaving Bag - Chelsea - Brown Leather
Ashwood Wash Bag / Shaving Bag - Chelsea - Brown Leather
Offered by The Real Handbag Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice washbag, 29 May 2014
I had been looking for a really nice leather washbag for a while, and this really fits the bill. Nice leather, sturdy, hard wearing. Reasonable price as far as I can see.

Jack and Jones Coney Men's Gilet Dark Blues XX-Large
Jack and Jones Coney Men's Gilet Dark Blues XX-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice gilet, 29 May 2014
Fit is good - totally on the mark. I like jack and jones gear, fits me well, where a lot of brands don't fit the more robust gentleman - all seem to be aimed at skinny youths with chests like schoolboys. Nonetheless this fits me well, nice and stylish, and warm.

KRONK Boxing Gym Detroit, Gloves outline T shirt Men's Charcoal X-Large Wladimir Klitschko Thomas Hearns Lennox Lewis
Offered by KRONK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 29 May 2014
Great fit and a pretty stylish top. I appreciate that many will not be aware of Kronk, but I love the whole history of the gym and brand.

s.Oliver Boy's Short Sleeve T-Shirt White - Wei (white) - 12 Years (Brand size : Herstellergröße : M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing, good fit, 29 May 2014
I love sport. I have passed this on to my kids....unfortunately I may have created monsters. They love anything to do with sport and football. My youngest loves this t-shirt, and wears it constantly...the fact it retains shape and consistency given the wear and tear is great

No Mercy: True Stories of Disaster, Survival and Brutality
No Mercy: True Stories of Disaster, Survival and Brutality

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, if slightly depressing, book, 29 May 2014
I bought this after a recommendation in the magazine 'The Week'. I was not at all disappointed.

The premise is, looking at history, is the scenario of the collapse of civilisation, as described by William Golding in Lord of the Flies, accurate. I will not spoil the book by saying more, however, the scenarios described by the authors are jaw droppingly amazing. The tales of disaster beautifully depicted and analysed, with clear analysis of why scenarios turn out well, and not so well.

In all fairness there is some repetition, but it did not detract from the overall analysis and description.

Great book.

Authentic RDX GEL Knuckle Pads Fist Hand Wraps Gloves MMA,Boxing Inner Bandages Muay

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful addition, 2 July 2013
I suffer quite a lot with bruised knuckles, particularly after heavy bag work. I have tried other knuckle protectors, and thought i would give these a go. I wondered wheter they would stay on, pull at my hand wraps, and feel uncomfortable. They do not. They are pretty good, they do a reasonable job of protecting my knuckles, and dry out quite well too. they feel substantial, so i am hopeful they will have decent longevity.

Dredd [DVD]
Dredd [DVD]
Dvd ~ Karl Urban

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as it should be, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Dredd [DVD] (DVD)
This movie is just as it should be - I loved the comics as a kid. Dredd was always brutal, and this film represents this awesomely. Karl Urban plays Dredd beautifully, totally getting the feel of the man I read about. I also think the soundtrack captures the mood very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4