Profile for Moomin > Reviews

Content by Moomin

Moomin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
***FREE POST**** XP-305 xp-312 XP-202 XP-212 XP-102 XP-405 XP-415 XP-205 XP-30 XP-302 Ink Cartridges 1X Black 1X Cyan 1X Magenta 1X Yellow (4-Pack)1 full set ink Cartridges for use in Epson Expression Printers NON Oem by bvhdirect
Offered by BVH DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 2 Nov 2014
Seems fine. Can't see any difference in print quality when compared to the printer manufacturer's brand, and these cartridges seem to be lasting a good long time. Why pay more?

1.8m USB 2.0 High Speed printer cable for Epson Expression XP Series
1.8m USB 2.0 High Speed printer cable for Epson Expression XP Series
Offered by GFS - CABINK

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault this, 2 Nov 2014
Does the job it is intended to do and at a good price.

The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector
The Natural History Museum Dinosaur Torch and Projector

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I thought it would be, 2 Nov 2014
I wasn't too sure what the projection capability of this little torch would be. Turns out it is very good indeed and the dinosaur-mad three-year-old recipient loves it!

Nokia 106 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Nokia 106 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black
Offered by Digi-Fun

5.0 out of 5 stars I just do not need a smartphone!, 2 Nov 2014
Exactly what I need, a mobile that simply sends/receives texts and calls, and wakes me up in the morning. The battery charge is excellent. Very happy with this.

Bigjigs Toys BJ735 Wood Fishing Game
Bigjigs Toys BJ735 Wood Fishing Game

5.0 out of 5 stars I remember this from my childhood!, 2 Nov 2014
The game that has been around for decades and, I would imagine, will be for decades to come. Love playing this with the grandchildren!

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Span the Spinosaurus
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Span the Spinosaurus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 2 Nov 2014
Bought this for the grandson's third birthday. He loves it, and now wants all of the models!

Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Pattern Blocks and Puzzle 60 Pieces- tangram puzzles
Toys of Wood Oxford Wooden Pattern Blocks and Puzzle 60 Pieces- tangram puzzles
Offered by Toys of Wood Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bit of nostalgia, 2 Nov 2014
Love this ... I had one as a child, and my children had one each. Now playing again but with the grandchildren!

SUCK UK My Life Story Diary  - Black
SUCK UK My Life Story Diary - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to update, 2 Nov 2014
Purchased one these some 3.5 years ago for the first grandchild, and this one is for the second. My daughter has found it very easy to update and was delighted to have another to complete, in spite of being a busy working mum!

Samsung WB250F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity - White (14MP CMOS, 18x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch HVGA Touch Screen
Offered by Blue Diamond's

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this, 2 Nov 2014
I am no camera buff, but I know what I need. Gave my specifications to a friend in the know and she recommended this. I am still learning how to use all the functions though ... thank goodness for the 'auto' setting which is keeping me happy in the meantime.

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Nov 2014
Bought to go in the Samsung WB250F Smart Camera and it does the job perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6