Profile for angelicsarah01 > Reviews

angelicsarah01

MARIBELLE RABBIT GUINEA PIG HUTCH HOUSE PEN CAGE WITH BUILT IN RUN GREY/WHITE
MARIBELLE RABBIT GUINEA PIG HUTCH HOUSE PEN CAGE WITH BUILT IN RUN GREY/WHITE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much shelter when it rains, 28 May 2014
Its ok, fine for my Netherland Dwarf, other rabbits will need more space, and not much shelter when it rains so all bedding gets wet.

Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit
Mister Maker Doodle Drawers Bumper Craft Kit
Price: 13.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not right, but its ok., 13 May 2014
The box was damaged, stickers for decorating the box didn't stick but glad it was on offer when I bought it. Kept my 3 year old entertained for a couple of hours though.

A5 Ruled Hardback Notebooks
A5 Ruled Hardback Notebooks
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 1.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 2 May 2014
These books are awful quality. Weak spines and they look like they have a load of pages missing and what there are aren't glued in properly and are hanging out, and they are very dirty and dusty. Awful books, I will be returning them.

Artificial Grass Jointing Seaming Tape 1m
Artificial Grass Jointing Seaming Tape 1m
Offered by Lampe UK
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sticky, 3 April 2014
Don't know what the point of this is, its really not sticky. You will need glue to use this to stick anything.

Accessories - Black Glamorous Feather Boa. This Accessory Is The Perfect Addition To Any Ladies Fancy Dress Costume. The Boa Is 1.5M In Length
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 2.28

1.0 out of 5 stars Like a plucked parrot, 3 April 2014
This is an awful item. When I opened it, more feathers fell out of the packet than were on the item. It looks like a very badly plucked parrot.

Reasons My Kid is Crying
Reasons My Kid is Crying
by Greg Pembroke
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it., 12 Nov 2013
I bought this because I had seen bits of it advertised, and I thought it was hilarious. My 7 year old son thought it was so funny he took it to school for show and tell. Very funny book.

Xett Electric Shoe Dryer Boot Dryer / Warmer with UV Disinfectant
Xett Electric Shoe Dryer Boot Dryer / Warmer with UV Disinfectant
Offered by Xett Multimedia Ltd
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work, don't bother, 12 Nov 2013
I bought a pair to try and dry my daughters wellies, but it says not to use on wet shoes? Plugged them in and they didn't work. Luckily company gave me my money back.

Morphy Richards Accents 43960 Filter Jug Stainless Steel Kettle 1.2 Litres - 3 KW - Brushed
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bringing sexy back (to a kitchen), 13 Jun 2013
Have been looking for a while for a new kettle so when I found out I was being sent of these I was delighted, even though it wasn't one that had been on my list or that I was even considering. When it arrived, was really excited and couldn't wait to try it so put it to use straight away. It was much heavier than my previous kettle and didn't hold much water, but boiled quickly. When the tea was made it was lovely and clear and tasted really fresh. Very pleased with the kettle would recommend, it looks great and will definately consider buying another one.

6 x Artificial Single Stem Blue Gerbera with Big Bloom - very dramatic - home garden
Offered by floralsupplies
Price: 6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Big Blooms?, 30 Aug 2012
Very pretty but would not describe the blooms as big, more like medium sized. Glad I didn't pay any more for them.

VTech Pop and Play Elephant
VTech Pop and Play Elephant
Offered by CHBURNS
Price: 26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubbish, 30 Aug 2012
Waste of money. It stopped working after a fortnight, but it was too late to return it. When it did work, balls popped out far too far and high, hitting various visiting personnel, my daughter in the face several times and the TV a fair few times. The balls stopped popping out after a fortnight, but it still made all the annoying noises constantly. Went in the charity bag after less than a month.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2013 10:26 PM GMT