Profile for knitting granny > Reviews

The Photographic Card Deck of the Elements
The Photographic Card Deck of the Elements
by Theodore W. Gray
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful large coloured cards with information on one side that ..., 21 Feb. 2015
I cannot praise these enough, beautiful large coloured cards with information on one side that is easy to read and understand. and the element
formula on the other. I bought the book for my older grandson 12 which he loves and the cards for the younger one 9 which he also loves
an excellent way for them to learn, can really recommend both., The cards were taken to school and the teacher took details and intends to
get a set.

Mamas & Papas Timbuktales Knitted Stripe Blanket, 70 x 90 cm
Mamas & Papas Timbuktales Knitted Stripe Blanket, 70 x 90 cm
Offered by NURSERY THYME

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful blanket in vibrant colours, 21 Feb. 2015
A beautiful blanket in vibrant colours , lovely soft cotton, generous size feel sure it is going to be my new Grand Daughters favorite Ahh!

I'm Your Man
I'm Your Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: I'm Your Man (Audio CD)
Great music...I just keep playing it over and over love it !

Molecules: The Elements and the Architecture of Everything
Molecules: The Elements and the Architecture of Everything
by Theodore W. Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book in the series, 21 Feb. 2015
Another excellent book in the series, well illustrated in lovely colour, My Grandson 12 loves , he has learn t so much already without really trying,
he even answered questions from University Challenge,which I might add he was not watching just walking through the sitting room...my Daughter asked how he knew all the answers and he said " from the book Grandma bought me " that says it all !!

The Solar System
The Solar System
by Marcus Chown

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful well illustrated book, 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Solar System (Hardcover)
What a beautiful well illustrated book . My Grandson age 10 loves it, my daughter said he has hardly put it down ! that makes a change as he is usually playing a computer game ! really recommend.

Oxo Good Grips Bag Cinch
Oxo Good Grips Bag Cinch

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent.. really easy to use, 19 Jan. 2015
excellent ..really easy to use..nice bright colours ,so easy to find..great for cut bread. really recommend .

Hozelock 2683 Flexi Spray
Hozelock 2683 Flexi Spray
Offered by PANDY

2.0 out of 5 stars The idea of the bendy connector is very good.. but every time I turn the head ..., 2 July 2014
The idea of the bendy connector is very good..but every time I turn the head to a different setting..e.g. spray or tap. the water comes out of the stray top in all directions...have to take apart re assemble then works for a few times...when i find my old spray head
which I have had for years I will go back to using that.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this iron, 2 July 2014
I Love this iron, the best I have ever had, probably 10, the steam is constant and the sole plate just runs over the fabric , holds a good quantity of water. I read a review before my purchase and someone said the only complaint was the noise when the iron was on its hilt,
but if you read the instruction book..which I admit I have only just read after some weeks use...page 15 Drip Stop..the automatic steam
stops producing steam to stop it dripping and makes a clicking noise...I have found that just pushing the steam off swich..right next to your thumb...stops this. Well cant stop..off to do more washing..then I can use my iron again..little things please etc etc....

Victorinox 06366t2 Jellylite Manager - Blue
Victorinox 06366t2 Jellylite Manager - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 11 Jun. 2014
A super little knife to hang on the keyring...scissors are always so useful when you are out and about. Have sent all my friends one as a gift at various times and they are always delighted...go on make someone happy today...you can have it sent direct to them.

Bosmere C505 Premium Hammock Cover
Bosmere C505 Premium Hammock Cover
Offered by Home and Garden Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended cover., 11 Jun. 2014
Excellent quality and fits very well. I unzip both sides and push the flap over the back of the seat,this gives very good sun protection
and will also be excellent on cooler days as will protect against the wind. Only negative comment is that another 2 eye holes in the back would be good, as I will need some way of holding the bottom down in the winter. Having great difficulty in finding a replacement sun canopy in the same quality and size. 205cm x 150 cm. large 3 seater with oval sun canopy...can anyone help ?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3