Profile for Morgan > Reviews

Fancy Dress Handcuffs Plastic
Fancy Dress Handcuffs Plastic
Offered by allwrappedupfancydress

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 24 April 2014
Good product. Nice and cheap and havent broken yet as plastic handcuffs tend to do with children. We are very impressed.

Henbrandt Childs Boys Girls Policeman Police Cop Fancy Dress Costume Medium 7-9 Years
Offered by Star55 Ltd - Free Delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Costume, 24 April 2014
Great cheap costume we used for a school play! Its very cute, and our boy loves wearing it! So much so he wanted to wear it the first night to bed

D.I.Y. Do it Yourself Bracelet Bands 300 METALLIC GOLD Rubber Bands with Hook Tool & Buckles

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bands, 24 April 2014
Only reason I gave it a 3/5 is because the bands are round instead of square edged like official rainbow loom bands, and are thicker, so they are much harder to control on the Rainbow Loom.

D.I.Y. Do it Yourself Bracelet Bands 300 METALLIC SILVER Rubber Bands with Hook Tool & Buckles
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Bands, 24 April 2014

Round nose rings by BodyTrend - 3 sizes at a bargain price - 18K gold plated
Round nose rings by BodyTrend - 3 sizes at a bargain price - 18K gold plated
Offered by BodyTrend

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THESE IF YOU SUFFER REACTIONS TO CERTAIN METALS!, 24 April 2014
I bought these as I can only wear gold & gold plated earrings and they state sterling silver plated with 18K gold (NO WAY!) I suffered a major reaction to these earrings and almost lost my piercing, I had to go to the doctor to get antibiotics. The "18K gold" flaked off within a few days causing the metal beneath to come through.

Awkward Family Photos
Awkward Family Photos
by Mike Bender

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Photos (Paperback)
A great gift to send family members. Plenty of laugh out loud moments whilst flicking through this. Highly recommend it.

Awkward Family Pet Photos
Awkward Family Pet Photos
by Doug Chernack

4.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 16 Sep 2013
Great gift for anyone who has friends with pets (also gives them plenty of ideas). I highly recommend this book.

Titanic Shaped Ice Cube Trays Mold Maker Silicone Party By BuyinCoins
Titanic Shaped Ice Cube Trays Mold Maker Silicone Party By BuyinCoins
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 16 Sep 2013
Its a good idea, but I bought this as a gift and it is a bit cheap looking. I know its an ice tray so looks don't matter, but I did expect more.

Half Moon Bay Boxed Mug, Only Fools and Horses Lovely Jubbly!
Half Moon Bay Boxed Mug, Only Fools and Horses Lovely Jubbly!
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 16 Sep 2013
Great gift idea for any fan of the television series. It is a good quality mug and I would recommend this.

Cool Jazz Guitar Ice Cube Tray and Stirrers by Fred
Cool Jazz Guitar Ice Cube Tray and Stirrers by Fred
Offered by Wellesley Inc Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Sep 2013
Cute gift idea for any jazz aficionado or hipster friend you may have! Fantastic buy and a really great price.

Page: 1 | 2