Profile for RedFraggle > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fluke
Fluke

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Fluke (Kindle Edition)
I am a fan of James Herbert and, having read the reviews of this book, nearly didn't get it. I must admit the idea of the story sounded a bit naff and cheesy. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and the character of Fluke and found the character and idea surprisingly believable and entertaining.
This is definitely not a horror story. So if you are after a tale to terrify, this is not it.

UR
UR

3.0 out of 5 stars Not King's usual standard, 27 May 2013
This review is from: UR (Kindle Edition)
I am a massive Stephen King fan and I was rather disappointed with this story. I felt the first half of the book was just an advert for Kindle and took ages to get going. The story did get better but did not grip me like other (most) Stephen King stories have.

BUILT Kindle Slim Folio Case, Vine (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for My Paperwhite, 27 May 2013
I bought this for my Kindle Paperwhite. It fits perfectly and keeps my kindle well protected in my handbag. The strap is secure and doesn't allow it to open when jostled in a bag.

The Back Road
The Back Road

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of twists, 27 May 2013
This review is from: The Back Road (Kindle Edition)
This is my first experience of Rachel Abbott and I was not disappointed. I enjoyed the twists and turns and the intricate relationships between characters. I will, no doubt, read more books by Rachel Abbott.

Skechers Women's Tone Ups Candy Bar Sandal Silver 37634 SIL 5 UK
Skechers Women's Tone Ups Candy Bar Sandal Silver 37634 SIL 5 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 22 April 2013
I ordered these in a uk 5. They seem to be designed for people with extra long toes! If i had ordered a four my heel would have hung over the back. Baffling!

Swivel Bath Seat
Swivel Bath Seat
Offered by Kiddie kloud

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us., 22 April 2013
This review is from: Swivel Bath Seat (Baby Product)
We couldn't get this to stick to the bath so it was constantly sliding around. Also our daughter kept slipping forward onto front post. Awkward to wash child whilst they are sitting in it.

Women's Regular A-line SunShower Raincoat (UK Size 14 - 16, TR CRDVN FLORAL, 393055)

3.0 out of 5 stars Massive, 22 April 2013
I love the design on this coat. I have never seen anyone else in the same coat and am always being asked where I got it. It is really good quality. Originally, I ordered the 16-18, which was absolutely enormous. I sent it back and re-ordered it in 14-16. It fits better but is still much bigger than I would have liked. They didn't have the next size down (12-14) so I kept the 14-16. There is no way I am a 12-14 so I would say the coats are oversized.

Large Colourful Original Cotton Bunting - 11.5m long - Life's A Party - Original (Red)
Offered by The Gardeners Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 22 April 2013
We love this bunting. It is beautifully made and very colourful. We use it every year on my daughter's birthday and always get asked where we got it from.

Even More Outside the Box 7-9 (Inspirational Ideas)
Even More Outside the Box 7-9 (Inspirational Ideas)
by Molly Potter

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit 'samey', 22 April 2013
I am a specialist A G and T teacher and have previously used the first series of these books in both age ranges. Having used and enjoyed all the ideas from the first books, I was hoping for a bit more variety with the second series but find the activities are very similar to the original ones. If I only had this series, I would think the books were really good. They are split into sections with different skills required. Personally, I would like to see more logic puzzles and inference activities (like the murder mystery and who lives here?) and fewer designing activities.

One Snowy Night  (A Tale from Percy's Park)
One Snowy Night (A Tale from Percy's Park)
by Nick Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical bedtime story, 22 April 2013
We absolutely love this book. The first time I read it to my daughter (then 2) she loved finding out who was at the door but was really scared about what the noise could be. Then, when the mystery was revealed, she loved it. She also loves looking for the objects in the fold out picture at the end of the book. Even after finding all the objects, there is always more to find and talk about. We have read it over and over again and since purchased two more Percy the park keeperbooks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3