Profile for M. A. Tozer > Reviews

M. A. Tozer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Book Of Shadows II
Book Of Shadows II

5.0 out of 5 stars but I just love it. Tinges of Alterbridge and Luke Morley's The ..., 30 April 2016
This review is from: Book Of Shadows II (Audio CD)
Stunning. Bought this album after hearing a track on this months Classic Rock freebee CD. I'm not a big Black Label Society fan, but this music is far diverse from that. Stand out tracks for me are 'Sleeping Dogs' and 'Lost Prayer'. The CD has bonus tracks with alternative versions of these songs on it.
It's a very melancholy CD in parts, but I just love it. Tinges of Alterbridge and Luke Morley's The Union in parts. Not stopped playing it. I ordered the first album but haven't gotten around to play it yet. This will in my CD's players for a few weeks. My album of 2016 so far.

Ace of Spades
Ace of Spades

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ace of Spades (MP3 Download)
I will miss your music Lemmy, keep on rocking!

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Case, EasyAcc Ultra Slim Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 T550 Cover Smart Case with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (Top Premium PU Leather, Folded Cover Design, Black)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1-inch Tablet (White) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Android 4.4)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect., 6 Dec. 2015
Bought for my daughter for Christmas, perfect.

Swagger
Swagger

4.0 out of 5 stars Heard 'Word Up' on planet rock and loved it. Not a band I was into from ..., 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Swagger (Audio CD)
Heard 'Word Up' on planet rock and loved it.
Not a band I was into from my past, but a good strong album all round

Mercury Digital Sound Level Meter
Mercury Digital Sound Level Meter
Offered by Aerials, Satellites & Cables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
Got great reviews, I bought it for my son for Christmas. See how we get on.

Live At The Roseland Ballroom, NYC [Blu-ray] [2012]
Live At The Roseland Ballroom, NYC [Blu-ray] [2012]
Dvd ~ Bachman & Turner
Offered by collectorsheaven

1.0 out of 5 stars Over dubbed?, 4 Jan. 2014
Looks like a karaoke OZZY - him on stage with a great overdub on top (if I'm not mistaken).
I got into the first couple of tracks and consigned it to my collection.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2015 12:03 AM GMT

Music From Another Dimension!
Music From Another Dimension!
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good at all, 4 Jan. 2014
Played it two or three times and just can't get into it past about track 3 or 4. Tried it in car and still can't get into it.
I have all of the 'smith' albums and this one just doesn't do it for me.

DBX 215S Dual 15 Band Constant Q Graphic EQ
DBX 215S Dual 15 Band Constant Q Graphic EQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 4 Jan. 2014
Bought for my son for his occasional DJ.
Used it last week, was great to adjust the EQ to suit the venue.
By pass function is great for comparison of straight Vs. changes made.
As a speaker was nearly blown during the set, to adjust the bottom end frequency to reduce damage and saved the day

Shine On
Shine On

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Shine On (Audio CD)
I have this on vinyl, and its a frequent visitor to my turn table, and there's not a bad track on it. I've been waiting years for CD re-issue as my vinyl is starting to wear.
It marked a departure from Climax's original blues sound, and is much more commercial sounding.
Stand out tracks for me are champagne And Rock and Roll (written while touring supporting ZZ Top on a US tour), when Taking Is Too Much Trouble, a great Pete Haycock ballad (sadly Pete passed away a few weeks ago), and Like A Movie.
A great more easy listening album, and my favourite Climax album of them all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4