Profile for MR DANIL SOKOLOV > Reviews

B-Daman Crossfire: Surge Strike Arena or Vertigo Spin Arena
B-Daman Crossfire: Surge Strike Arena or Vertigo Spin Arena
Offered by GERARDI & FORTURA

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, a bit annoying for parents, 24 Aug. 2013
The kids love this toy. It seems to be funny and entertaining.
The only downside (or a feature) - it does not have an off-button, so you have to keep quiet for few minutes for it to go into sleep mode. It may be problematic in some situations (do not take it on the plain!).

Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model
Autoglym Super Resin Polish - 1L - Latest Model

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not notice much difference, 24 Aug. 2013
Somehow I did not notice much difference after applying this product. I may be doing it wrong, but it feels like wasting 30min on apply the pasta, rubbing it over and polishing afterwards. Visually I get the same result after washing the car with a good shampoo. Probably the resin polish is more dirt resistant, but in my case it is usually the alloy wheels which get dirty first.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mechanics but weak stickers, 24 Aug. 2013
The mechanical parts of this Rubic's cube are great. Makes solving the puzzle less stressful (compared to my previous rather stiff cube). The only downside is the stickers started to pill off after few months of moderate use. It would be great to combine the easy rotation of this item with the coloured plastic plates of a no-name cube I used before.

Blind Spot Mirror Convex Fully Adjustable Pair C612
Blind Spot Mirror Convex Fully Adjustable Pair C612

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient for reverse maneouvres, 24 Aug. 2013
The blackspot mirrors were easy to install and hold in place firmly. The size is just right - not too big to block the main mirror and not too small, so the rear wheels are clearly visible.
I first attached these convex mirrors to the inner side of the mirrors. That was a mistake - it did not give any advantage in the field of view. Few days later I re-attached them on the outer side of the mirrors and now totally satisfied with the result - I can clearly see the rear wheels which makes all kind of reverse manoeuvres so much easier.

Visua Solar Powered Battery Charger. Ideal for Cars, Caravans and Boats (1.8 Watt)
Offered by EnergyMonitorWorld

1.0 out of 5 stars Car battery discharges quicker when Visua Solar chrger is connected, 24 Aug. 2013
I think either my item is faulty or the whole product is a scam. I used this product twice over the last two months, both times unsuccessfully. When this charger is connected it makes the battery discharge even quicker. The first time it happened I thought the battery was already half-empty and did not pay much attention. The second time I planned to leave the car on a driveway for a couple of weeks I made sure the battery is fully charged before connecting the Visua Solar charger. However, the next day I decided to go for shopping and the car did not start - the buttery was flat :(