Profile for amanda > Reviews

Content by amanda

amanda

Page: 1 | 2
Minene Summer Dinosaur Pyjamas (1-2)
Minene Summer Dinosaur Pyjamas (1-2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Never received item, 21 July 2014
Sent four emails , no contact from minene ! No item received. Very poor. They have my money and no product received

Fly London Women's Paly Leather Peacock Wedges P500400005 6 UK
Fly London Women's Paly Leather Peacock Wedges P500400005 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars As all other review went down one size, 7 July 2014
As stated I decided to buy a siz as normally a six and a half to a seven. They arrived and fit like a glove. Colour is lovely too. Happy with this purchase x

West5Products Shabby Vintage Regency Chic Pink Rose Tea Cup & Saucer Candle
West5Products Shabby Vintage Regency Chic Pink Rose Tea Cup & Saucer Candle
Offered by blendboutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for the vintage style home, 25 Jan 2014
Love this so much ordered a second for my boss . Looks and smells lovely. Totally well worth the money

Sentik 1050W Handheld Steam Cleaner, Yellow
Sentik 1050W Handheld Steam Cleaner, Yellow
Offered by zonnixuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked to be a great product but was faulty and dangerous for my use., 22 Jan 2014
I was so excited to get this item and to begin it started well. Easy to fill and easy to use. I turned on the power and after about two mins I stared to steam my bathroom floor. I got half way through cleaning the grout when there was a massive bang and the end of the steamer was projected off, with the steam pressure, like a missile. Thank god none of my children were nearby. The end of the steamer looks to have melted !!! I am so disappointed as it was working really well. Amazon have contacted the seller for a refund. My confidence in the steamer has gone. Hopefully I just had a faulty item, but it could have been so dangerous.

Herbal & Health Flea Or Die Shampoo 250ml
Herbal & Health Flea Or Die Shampoo 250ml
Offered by Petremedies

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product!!! buy it...., 6 Sep 2013
when my dog picked up harvest mites from our field I was sure her normal flea treatment ( drops on the neck) would do the job. I was wrong, a day later these mites were crawling on my westie, causing her to stop and scratch. I visited my local pet shop who said there were Harvest mites and normal flea treatment would not treat the infestation, they said to buy this product as they had heard it did the job.. This shampoo does not smell the best, but not found to be offensive. After one use the mites fell off our dog and dead !!!! also a tick fell dead into the bath ! wow, I was shocked that a shampoo could work this well. I have just washed my dog again, two days after the first bath, and no mites/flea or ticks in the bath. I will tell all my dog owner friends about this product and will continue to use with my normal flea drops ( advantage)

The product is really easy to use - wet the dog by shower in the bath, lather and rub in this product well until your dog looks like a cloud, then,wait for the 5 mins , or a little longer and shower off - I follow with tea tree spray and washed all the bedding. I also bought a flea lamp and I am pleased to say no fleas ! thank god.......

I still can't believe such a cheap product has worked so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars so good I ordered another !!!!, 24 Aug 2013
perfect siz for my 9 month old, easy to clean - can be washed.
fits well and does the job.

Kaloo Plume Rabbit Doudou Comforter (Blue)
Kaloo Plume Rabbit Doudou Comforter (Blue)
Offered by Balloons & Party Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars bought two in the event one gets lost !!!, 6 July 2013
beautiful product, so nice I bought two !
My baby boy knows when he goes to his cot he gets his 'bunny' which provides comfort all night.
Well worth the buy.

Kaloo Plume Rabbit Doudou Comforter (Aqua)
Kaloo Plume Rabbit Doudou Comforter (Aqua)
Offered by BabyJacks

5.0 out of 5 stars my baby boy loves this!, 12 Jun 2013
This is my second, in the event one gets lost.. Its well worth the money, plush to hold and a great confort at night.

4.0 out of 5 stars its working for me.....,, 3 April 2013
I have suffered hormonal spots for the last 20 yrs and pregnany seemed only to be a short term cure, which is a little drastic, I looked at this product as over the year I have spent so much money on every product going, which to be honest never seemed to work. When I saw this product and read the reviews I felt a little cynical as how could something which is quite inexpensive actually work?

I have been using the product for a week now and I have to be honest and say it does work! There seemed to be small beeds which seem to exfoliate as you apply. The cream smells very clinical, but for me I would prefer a product to smell clinical, medical in some way. After two days the stubbon spots around my mouth started to dry and even the swelling went down, not went, but after a few more days they did. The cream seems to dry the skin, not to the extent like the 'oxy' products do. I also have sensitive skin and I have to say this cream did not cause any redness.

Overall I am pleased, as all skin issues I don't feel there is a quick fix, but I will continue using this product and seeing what happens over the next few months.

I would recommend this product to a friend who was also suffering.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 10, 2013 7:50 AM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars looks fantastic, very vintage for the nursery, 1 April 2013
very easy to use and remove, if required. People have said to me it looks to have been painted, worth every penny

Page: 1 | 2