Profile for tina > Reviews

Content by tina

tina "45yrs, married, dog. Love crime thrillers, psychological thrillers, biographies, wartime, and all sorts of books."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Lavolta Laptop Table Desk with Mouse Board - Black
Lavolta Laptop Table Desk with Mouse Board - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Lavolt Laptop Table, 22 Jun. 2014
This table isn't that well made. My husband put it together, who is an engineer and said it would probably be okay. We decided to not have the wheels on it, as it made it a bit more unsteady. But after two weeks, the table kept spinning round and round. The area where the screw bites was not biting anymore. I think this table is okay, if you aren't going to change it from where you have set it up. So if you aren't going to tilt it too much or put it back straight again too often, you might be alright. But for it to fall apart after only two weeks, it was a bit of a disappointment. If it hadn't been for the fact, I am disabled, I would have sent it back. It was just too much hassle for me. I was such a disappointment as it was a Christmas present from a relative. I definitely wouldn't recommend it. Thank goodness I had the sense to take my laptop off of it when I started realising it the table was starting to fall apart. I definitely would say Beware!!

Hush Puppies Myleene, Women's Ballet Flats, Black, 7 UK
Hush Puppies Myleene, Women's Ballet Flats, Black, 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Hush Puppies Womens Shoes, 22 Jun. 2014
These shoes are more of a size 6 I would say. I ordered these as I know Hush Puppies have a good reputation and are quite soft under the foot. Sadly these did pinch a little, but thought they will stretch. I have bought some special spray which you can spray into the shoe, so when you wear them, it does stretch the leather slightly. Hopefully this will sort the problem. I would definitely order a size 8 next time. Other than them being a tad too small, I would say they are nice quality and would recommend, just be aware you might need a size up.

Womens New Long Sleeves Ladies Chunky Aran Button Fastening Cable Knit Sweater Grandad Cardigan Top Plus Size Black Size 24 - 26
Offered by FASHION CHARMING

4.0 out of 5 stars New Long Sleeve Cardigan, 22 Jun. 2014
Nice cardigan, although it looks nicer in the picture. I have been quite pleased with it when I have worn it. It is a nice and warm cardigan. I would definitely recommend it, just disappointed a little as it doesn't look like it does in the photo.

Me and my Dad Love Liverpool Velcro Baby Bib with Choice of 9 Colours - 100% Cotton. Red
Offered by Babyprem

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Liverpool BIb, 22 Jun. 2014
Bought this for friends of ours who had just had a baby and were Liverpool fans. They loved it, and that's the main thing. It is a good quality cotton and is exactly as advertised. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of buying one.

Ladies Womens Plus Size Pin Fastening Detail Cable Knit Cardigan
Ladies Womens Plus Size Pin Fastening Detail Cable Knit Cardigan

3.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Womens Plus Size Cardigan, 22 Jun. 2014
I ordered this, and thought it would fit, but its actually a little too small. Its not all that great as far as quality goes either. Thankfully I have lost some weight now, so it does now fit. But its style isn't very flattering. I wouldn't really recommend it. I suppose its okay for the price. Its definitely true what they say when they say you get what you pay for.

LARGE 64" X 24" THREE SEATER SOFA SUPPORT SAVER
LARGE 64" X 24" THREE SEATER SOFA SUPPORT SAVER
Offered by LINEN LOVERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Seater Sofa Support Saver, 22 Jun. 2014
This is the second one I ordered. As the first one didn't arrive. I decided to order from a different company. I am so pleased I did. This does do what it says. It really helps to stop the sagging. I would definitely recommend it.

The Garden Owner's Survival Guide
The Garden Owner's Survival Guide
by Martin Baxendale

5.0 out of 5 stars The Garden Owner's Survival Guide., 22 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my Uncle for Christmas, who really enjoyed it. Its only a very thin book, it made a good stocking filler at Christmas, which was what it was intended for. I would definitely recommend it.

Goddess Audrey Full Cup Women's Bra Black 46H
Goddess Audrey Full Cup Women's Bra Black 46H

2.0 out of 5 stars Goddess Audrey Full Cup Bra, 22 Jun. 2014
When this arrived, I was so shocked at how big it was. Its nothing like the 46H size I know. I have lots of different makes of bras all in the size 46H, and none have ever swamped me like this did. It looks like a massive top. I had good fun joking about it with friends though. I would have returned it, if it wasn't for the fact I would have to download a returns thing, and then print it out. Sadly my printer wasn't working at the time, so I didn't bother. I found a home for it with a much bigger busted friend of mine. But this bra is definitely not a 46H, more like a 52K or something much larger. SO I definitely wouldn't recommend this, unless you want it to be really large on you.

Pet Dog Puppy Beige Plastic Faux Leather Adjustable Mesh Muzzle Cover
Pet Dog Puppy Beige Plastic Faux Leather Adjustable Mesh Muzzle Cover
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet Dog Puppy Muzzle, 22 Jun. 2014
It did take a while for this Muzzle to arrive. I nearly gave up on it, if I am honest. That's the only reason I am giving this only four stars. But when I wrote to the company I was ordering it from, they were really helpful and offered me a refund if I wanted it. Eventually it did arrive. I was pleased I held out for it, because it is a good quality muzzle. I would say if you don't mind waiting for it, its worth the wait.

Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Onyx Black  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Onyx Black [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather Cover., 22 Jun. 2014
Bought this cover for my Amazon Kindle etc. I saw this cover originally when it was almost twice the price. I certainly wouldn't have bought it when it was double the price. It is a lovely cover and I liked the fact you could angle it in any position and it would do what it said it did. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of buying one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10