Profile for tina > Reviews

Content by tina

tina "45yrs, married, dog. Love crime thrillers, psychological thrillers, biographies, wartime, and all sorts of books."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Bolero Adjustable Piano Stool - Polished Ebony
Bolero Adjustable Piano Stool - Polished Ebony

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolero Adjustable Stool., 11 Jan. 2016
This Bolero Adjustable Piano Stool is really good quality, well made. Easy to put together, if you can call it much putting together., Just have to add the legs. Easy enough. Its a really great idea. I needed this for my back, as conventional piano stools were making my back ache, with the chair style stool, its a lot more comfortable. The seat is adjustable, via a turning knob on the side of the seat. Really easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of buying it. Good customer service as well!

Dermol Wash 200mL x2 Twin Pack
Dermol Wash 200mL x2 Twin Pack
Offered by Cosmic Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars Dermot Wash, 8 Jan. 2016
I have bought this before. It's really good for eczema and other skin conditions. During the winter my hands get really dry and cracked and with hand washing on top, my hands would end up very sore. Using this Dermol Wash, it has really helped keep my hands in good condition. I would really recommend this.

Air on the G String Bach Easy Piano Sheet Music
Air on the G String Bach Easy Piano Sheet Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Air on The G String Easy to play version., 3 Jan. 2016
As expected. Although I think I would prefer this in paper form as easier to see when playing. Although saying that I suppose you can always enlarge the page but would have to keep scrolling upwards in between playing. Easy to play version of Air on The G String. Worth a try. Would recommend.

MAKING THE GRADE GRADE THREE (PIANO) PF: Piano - Grade 3
MAKING THE GRADE GRADE THREE (PIANO) PF: Piano - Grade 3
by Martin Frith

5.0 out of 5 stars Making The Grade piano books, 3 Jan. 2016
I already have a few other Making The Grade books. Nice big print. Think these books would suit anyone learning to play the piano. These books always have tunes that people will recognise. Would definitely recommend.

4 Pics Mystery: Harmony
4 Pics Mystery: Harmony

5.0 out of 5 stars four pics, 11 Sept. 2015
This review is from: 4 Pics Mystery: Harmony (App)
Really good for getting the mind going. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Hot Alarm Clock Print Notch Neck Pyjama Vest Top Size 34-36 Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Pj Top., 12 July 2015
When I buy night clothes, I always tend to buy one or two sizes bigger than I am, as I like things to feel slightly looser on at night. I was a bit shocked to find this top was slightly on the smaller size. I have ordered at least three different pj tops from Yoursclothing and ordered the same size every time, and they were brilliantly sized, so it did really surprise me to find this was on the small size. My advice would be to check your measurements against the size guiding before buying. Otherwise its a lovely pj top. Yoursclothing are usually pretty good with their sizing, but sadly not this time.

Codewords
Codewords

5.0 out of 5 stars codewords, 18 April 2015
This review is from: Codewords (App)
Great time waster. Handy for when I am waiting around for appointments. Would definitely recommend. Good fun and good for brain training. An all round winner.

Only Love Can Hurt Like This
Only Love Can Hurt Like This

5.0 out of 5 stars Paloma Faith, Only Love Can Hurt Like This, single., 15 April 2015
I love this tune anyway, so I decided to get the MP3 version for my phone. Good quality and good value, would definitely recommend.

Through A Dog's Ear: Music to Calm Your Canine Companion, Volume 2
Through A Dog's Ear: Music to Calm Your Canine Companion, Volume 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Through A Dogs Ear Calming music for your dog., 15 April 2015
I would have given this cd a five star, except for I didn't get to download the supposedly free mp3 download of it. When i purchased this, it said free MP3 download. I still haven't got it. I gave up eventually. I do think this music does soothe a bit if in conjunction with the usual exercise, attention and everything else a dog needs. I wouldn't say its a miracle, but it does help. Very relaxing music.

Astraware CodeWords
Astraware CodeWords

3.0 out of 5 stars Astraware Codewords., 15 April 2015
This review is from: Astraware CodeWords (App)
Not as good as some of the codewords i have downloaded sadly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11