Profile for Miss pretty pink > Reviews

Content by Miss pretty pink

Miss pretty pink "michelle1" (croydon, Britain)

Dirt Devil DDCYL1 Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum, 1600W
Dirt Devil DDCYL1 Compact Bagless Cylinder Vacuum, 1600W

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 19 April 2015
Small but mighty. Does the job very well.

SlimZest Carb Blocker Max with White Kidney Bean Extract and Vitamin C, 180 Vegetarian Capsules
Offered by Green Global Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars : I gave it four star for now because ..., 29 Sept. 2014

I gave it four star for now because it does stop me snacking. I having been taking it for 2 days now and I definitely don't feel hungry. I will come back and give a feedback in a week or two when I have lost some weight

101 Juice Recipes
101 Juice Recipes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipe for Juice to lose weight, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Kindle Edition)
Thanks joe Cross for this wonderful great brilliant recipe book . Pic don't have to stress myself about how or what to juice to loss weight. You've done it all. I just got my juicer today so am really looking forward to start my weight loss journey. I will keep u inform how well i did. Thanks again you are an inspiration to people like me.

VonHaus PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy For Your Money., 28 Nov. 2011
Am really please with d product considering the priced came with all the components also arrived on time well done .You are the best

I saw similar product in one of those shop but it was 3 times the price of what I pay for. I couldn't afford it. Am glad there are sellers like you that put their prices down so people like us can afford to buy..Thank you so much.

Freecom DVB-T Hybrid USB Stick - Analog TV & Digital Freeview Receiver, black
Freecom DVB-T Hybrid USB Stick - Analog TV & Digital Freeview Receiver, black

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great, 16 Feb. 2008
i have been having problem scanning for channels,i almost return it back, but a friend of mine came to my house 2day and put d little ariel outside my window and i try again 2 scan 4 channals and i have got 30 cannels now, i will keep trying. what i am trying to say it that a little patients will make it work. i thinks this freecom is great. am glad. i will recommended it to anyone. and the support i got online from support uk is fabulous. thanks

Freecom Digital TV DVB-T USB Stick Freeview receiver, black
Freecom Digital TV DVB-T USB Stick Freeview receiver, black

1.0 out of 5 stars am worried, 13 Feb. 2008
i just receive the ifreecom told i tried to install d software and they told me that the software am trying to install does not passed windows logo testing to verify its compability with windows XP that if i go ahead that he might damage my pc straight way or in d future. has any of u experience this kind of fault?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2008 11:22 AM GMT