ARRAY(0xafd9b84c)

Casio HR200TEC Medium Duty Printing Calculator
Offered by CKB LTD
Price: 31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant calculator but where is the power?, 9 Feb 2014
I bought this calculator because I knew it would be good. Unfortunately, a mains power lead was not provided. It has taken Amazon several months to finally manage to find an adaptor for me. The machine is now up to speed and working well.

I cannot believe that Casio are very happy to sell calculators, so long as only batteries can be used in them. If the machines are described as mains powered why do Casio not make the adaptors? I honestly think that this country is getting worse.

I wonder what their Directors would say if they all had new cars delivered, but they had to buy the engines separately. When I next have to purchase a calculator, it will not be a Casio!!

Steve.

Dual Sim TT129 Mobile Phone - 1.3MP Camera - Bluetooth - Torch Function - Radio - MP3 MP4 - Memory Card Slot - Cheapest Twin 2 Sim Phone

2.0 out of 5 stars Mobile no longer mobile., 9 Feb 2014
Whilst I realise that this phone was fairly cheap, the manufacturers have saved doubly.The Quick Start Up Guide is of very little help, and is in fact identical to the one page instruction manual. The website seems to be full of people looking for this manual. I hope they are very patient.

I have now finally given up on any hope of getting the phone to work, as there is no information whatsoever about any of the features. I think it fair to say that I think this is the worst mobile phone I have ever come across. I wish it had stayed in China, where apparently it was 'made'

Steve.

iLuv I353 Aluminum In-Ear Earphones with In-Line Volume Control for All iPods/iPhones and MP3/MP4 players - Silver
Offered by Calculators-Online
Price: 9.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Headphones are not just headphones., 9 Feb 2014
I have over the years lost and broken many pairs, but this is now the second pair of this model, whivh I have bought, and, for the price, I think they are great. Loved by me and, I am sure, by many of your meerkat customers. Simples!!

Uncovered
Uncovered
Price: 8.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Beth's Return, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Uncovered (Audio CD)
I had been waiting for a new release from BNC for what seems like years. The album's title is I think rather clever. This is basically a retrospective look at some rather good songs, which had been previously written for and recorded by some very talented singers. Included are the likes of Alabama, Don Williams, Faith Hill,Willie Nelson, Tanya Tucker, Bonnie Raitt, Mindy McCready, Lorrie Morgan and Mary Chapin Carpenter. .Recording songs already recorded by others, leads to the production of 'cover' versions. However, as she wrote the songs herself , perhaps they could be said to have been 'uncovered'. With such talent reciording your songs, and other great artists singing vocals on the album, I think it would be very difficult to leave her out of the list of top female singer songwriters of the last few years. My favourite BNC album is still Sand and Water though. If you haven't heard it, I think you have nissed something quite special.

Beth has had some hard times and I wish her, and her family, all the happiness in the future.

Many thanks for the hours of pleasure you have given me, Beth. In the words of Nanci Griffith, 'Thank you Kindly'.

Steve

Elemental Woodgrain Bookcase, Large, Assembled
Elemental Woodgrain Bookcase, Large, Assembled
Price: 85.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bookcase, 9 Feb 2014
I selected this one over others, as it was delivered assembled. I had worked out where it would fit, which it did perfectly.
For anyone looking for a bookcase which does not stick out too far into the room, then this one is great. It was delivered well packaged by a very pleasant driver, was well packed, and appears to have been put together pretty well. I can certainly recommend it.

The Open Door
The Open Door
Offered by trec002
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The Open Door., 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Open Door (Audio CD)
My first venture into the land of Evanescence, and I must admit to being uncertain. I am hoping it will grow on me in me in time, but it has not quite done so yet. No complaints about the supplier, however, he gets 5 out of 5.

Fall For Beauty
Fall For Beauty
Price: 10.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Lynn Miles again., 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fall For Beauty (Audio CD)
As you may have realised by now, Lynn is one of my favourite singers, but I think this is probably the weakest of all of her CDs to date. I would recommend Downpour or Love Sweet Love, probably my favourite CD to date. Lynn's albums vary quite a bit in the mood of the songs. 'Moth' from Downpour I really like, but Love Sweet Love is a great CD throughout, in my opinion. I don't know why some of these very talented Canadians are heard of so little over here. Why not give this one a try?

Fossils
Fossils
Price: 10.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Trying something new., 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fossils (Audio CD)
I had never heard of this young lady before, but overall I was quite impressed. More upbeat than I had expected. I rather enjoyed it.

Black Flowers (Volume 1-2)
Black Flowers (Volume 1-2)
Price: 11.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Flowers., 24 Aug 2013
Not my favourite Lynn Miles CD, but very difficult to criticize such a great singer. I would still recommend it to anyone. One star deducted for the inclusion of some previously released songs. Mind you, with a double album, there are still plenty of good songs left.

Original Album Series
Original Album Series
Price: 14.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretenders return., 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Original Album Series (Audio CD)
Not new albums unfortunately, but all the great songs together in one place, and no messing about with vinyl. Magic to be able to hear Chrissie's voice whenever you want to. Thoroughly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6