Profile for Mrs. H. Mcconnell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. Mcconnell

Mrs. H. Mcconnell "brodie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Hi-Tec Unisex-Adult Magnum Original Boots M800705/021 Black 7 UK, 41 EU, 8 US, Regular
Price: 36.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnums, 11 Jun 2014
Fantastic so comfy!!! What more can I say!!! Buy them and see for yourself!!!!! Great value!!! Look good!!! Would
Not hesitate to buy them again,brilliant!!!!

TeckNet MT-096 Apple FM Transmitter For Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4G,
TeckNet MT-096 Apple FM Transmitter For Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4G,
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!!!, 12 April 2014
I had a really expensive transmitter which kept loosing signal, bought this and it is fantastic, has not signal once.Highly recommended??????

The Destruction of Evidence (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 5)
The Destruction of Evidence (Trevor Joseph Detective series Book 5)
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Title, 14 Mar 2014
Brilliant!!!!! What an Author .amazing!!!! I have read several books now by this Author ,each a good as the other, very highly recommended,excellent!!!!!!!!

Cold Mourning - Part 3
Cold Mourning - Part 3
Price: 1.53

5.0 out of 5 stars title, 9 Feb 2014
BRILLIANT series of six books, read all and all great. The only thing I would say that maybe it would have been better in three books as each book is only a few chapters!!!!

Afunta(tm) 7 inch Universal Tablet PC Leather Case with Keyboard/Holder for 7" Tablet PC (With Micro USB Keyboard)
Offered by Afunta UK
Price: 7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars case, 9 Feb 2014
Great looking case, but thought it would do my Kindle fire hd, it doesn't!! Bought micro usb connector but still does not work. I have since found out that you can ONLY use a Bluetooth keyboard on my item!!!

Cold Mourning - Part 4
Cold Mourning - Part 4
Price: 1.53

3.0 out of 5 stars title, 21 Jan 2014
Great book but each part is too short and just cuts you off in th middle, would have been far better in one or two books rather than six. Now I have had to pre order books 5 and 6 as they are not out yet ,really disappointing as I was really getting into the story!!!!

iZKA® - Micro USB to USB 2.0 (Female) OTG On The Go Host Mode Cable Adapter Lead for Amazon Kindle, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, Kindle DX international version, Kindle DX Graphite, Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi/3G, Kindle Touch Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi/3G, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD 7", Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable!!!!, 21 Jan 2014
This item IS NOT the item I ordered!!!!!! As you can see from the picture it is a cable MICRO usb to usb FOR KINDLE FIRE HD!!!! What I received was a MINI USB TO USB not the cable adapter lead that I ordered.For starters it does not have a cable, IT DOESN'T EVEN FIT MY KINDLE FIRE HD, what do I do now!!!! I ordered this particular item and received it last week thinking it would fit,it didn't!! That is why I then ordered this item from you and get exactly what I have that does nOT FIT!!!!!Why advertise and explain details ,show pictures of something and then send the totally wrong thing. I am really,really annoyed about this!!!!

Conditional Love
Conditional Love
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Title, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Conditional Love (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, what else can I say!!!!! . Once I started this book I could not leave it down until the last page. If that is just the first book, what are the next ones going to be like?? I can't wait, MORE OF THE SAME PLEASE!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 4:44 PM GMT

Wake to Darkness (A Brown and De Luca novel - Book 2)
Wake to Darkness (A Brown and De Luca novel - Book 2)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Title, 16 Dec 2013
BRILLIANT!!!!!! A real page turner, a continuation from the first book and every bit as good. Don' t miss reading these, fantastic!!!!!!!

Darc Murders Collection (The #1 Police Procedural/Hard Boiled Mystery Series)
Darc Murders Collection (The #1 Police Procedural/Hard Boiled Mystery Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Title, 5 Dec 2013
BRILLIANT!!!!!!! What more can I say, I can't wait for the next books in 2014 to see what Darc,Trey Mala and Janey get up to next. A must read set of books yes ,blood and core in places but brilliant all the same!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12