Profile for Karen Gooderham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Guy Martin: My Autobiography
Guy Martin: My Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 2 Dec. 2014
Really enjoyed this book. I have watched Guy Martin on the telly and he always makes my laugh. Guy is a genuine guy and he is really down to earth. This is the first autobiography I have read by a sports man and I am glad I did read it.

Mountain Song
Mountain Song

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mountain Song (Kindle Edition)
This book took me a little while to get into. Its an ok read.

Tall, Tatted, and Tempting (The Reed Brothers Book 1)
Tall, Tatted, and Tempting (The Reed Brothers Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 2 Dec. 2014
I loved this book and could not put it down. I loved Logan and Emily and I like how this is told from each person point of view. I liked the fact that they both have a bit of past and have to deal with on going issues. I also like the fact that Logan has a big family and they try to act all tough when they are quite cute and have a sensitive side. Great love story and will be reading the next book in this series as I want to know more about the group of guys.

Fool for Love (McCarthys of Gansett Island Series, Book 2)
Fool for Love (McCarthys of Gansett Island Series, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fool for Love, 27 Nov. 2014
I really liked this second book in this series. I loved watching the romance unfold for Joe and Janey. Joe has been in love with Janey for a long time and never made his feelings known to Janey as she was engaged. After Janey catches her fiancé with someone else and heads back home Joe is the first person she turns too. I liked how they have always been friends and just take their relationship that bit further. I also liked the fact that you got to catch up with people from the previous book Maid for Love. Will defiantly being reading book 3.

Season of Passion (Seasons trilogy Book 2)
Season of Passion (Seasons trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Season of Passion, 24 Nov. 2014
I have read all of Sadie Matthews books and her books just get better and better. In the first book in this series with met Freya. This time around we meet her sister Flora who lives in Paris and is studying acting/drama. She receives an invitation to attend a wedding and after the wedding she meets Andrei Dubrovski who appears in the previous series 'After Dark'. Andrei is a different person this time around and I really liked this side of him. Flora and Andrei are both lonely and come to an agree to spend time together to fill the void in their lifes. Can they put their past loves behinds them and have a future together? Very good read and this has me gripped all the way through. Can not wait to read book 3.

The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 3)
The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Nov. 2014
This is book three in the series and is just as good as the other two. I found myself chuckling quite a bit a this book because Mark was adamant that he would not fall for a women. Loved this storyline as it was quite different from the other two. Still catch up with the other two brothers and their ever growing families. Will be reading more books in this series.

The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 2)
The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 24 Nov. 2014
I loved this book and I am really enjoying this series. Finished 'Billionaire Wins The Game' and just had to read this one. This book is just as good as the first one. You still have the family connection running through the book. I like how the brothers rib one another. Jessica and Alex's story is very good you watch how the have to struggle with their feelings for one another. I really like Joseph and I like how you still get to see Lucas and Amy from the first book in here. Can not wait to start Mark's story.

The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 1)
The Billionaire Wins the Game (Billionaire Bachelors - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 20 Nov. 2014
I loved this book and will be reading the rest in the series. I love the whole family relationship that you have in this book. This is a good romance read and I got totally wrapped up in it. Will be downloading book 2 in the next couple of days.

Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel
Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Nov. 2014
Really enjoyed this book after having to wait so long for it - just hope we don't have to long for the next one. It was nice how you got the story through Gideon point of view as well as Eva's. Great storyline still but even though I love this series I hope that the next book is the last as you can not keep dragging this storyline out.

A Seaside Affair
A Seaside Affair

5.0 out of 5 stars A Seaside Affair, 17 Nov. 2014
This review is from: A Seaside Affair (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book from start to finish. I could not put it down - just glad I planned for a lazy weekend! This is Fern's second book set in the Cornish seaside town of Trevay and it was great to be back. Nice also catching up with some of the characters from 'Hidden Treasures'. The storyline is centred around saving the Pavilion Theatre being turned into a coffee house. This is a lovely relax fund reading - highly recommend it and can not wait for the next one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20