Profile for Karen Gooderham > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cape Cod Kisses: Love on Rockwell Island
Cape Cod Kisses: Love on Rockwell Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the rest of this series now, 9 May 2015
I have read The Sullivan books by Bella Andre and have read The Love In Bloom Series by Melissa Foster so these two pairing up was a must.

I loved this book and can not wait to read the next books in this series. Shelly has gone to Rockwell Island for a solo-honeymoon. Quinn has been summoned back to the island by his grandfather. Both of them have history which means they are not looking to have a relationship. But can Shelly get over her demons from her family and can Quinn put work aside to have some fun and start living? I loved these two characters. The Rockwell family are great we get to meet them all and I can not wait to find out more about the brothers and sister. Highly recommend this book.

One Sweet Summer: One Sexy Summer (A Mermaid Isle Romance Book 1)
One Sweet Summer: One Sexy Summer (A Mermaid Isle Romance Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a freebie, 7 May 2015
Good story (only read it as it was a freebie on Amazon). The story was a little bit predictable - did not leave me wanting to read anymore in this series though.

The Acceptance (The Keller Family Series Book 8)
The Acceptance (The Keller Family Series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read in this series, 7 May 2015
I've read the whole series and this book does not disappoint. Can not wait to read the next one.

Friendship on Fire (Love in Bloom: The Bradens)
Friendship on Fire (Love in Bloom: The Bradens)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 6 May 2015
Wow I am loving this series - I am trying to pace myself as when I have read them all I know I about going to be disappointed. This is also a series that I highly recommend - start at book 1.

This book we meet the 3rd Braden boy Josh, who has made a name for himself in the fashion world as a top-class designer. Josh's brothers Treat and Rex have both fallen in love and he realises that this is the one thing that's missing in his life - a perfect partner. Riley (who we met in the last book)and you could tell their was some spark/connection between them so when Josh offers Riley a job in Manhattan it's finally her chance to make a name for herself in the fashion industry. But can she make their and have a relationship with Josh?

Return to You (A Laurel Heights Novel Book 3)
Return to You (A Laurel Heights Novel Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Return to you, 6 May 2015
This is book 3 in this series. I really enjoyed books 1 and 2 but I did find this story a bit predictable. Also the characters did get on my nervous a bit at times. Would like to have known a bit more about Michael. Will be reading the next one in this series.

Catching Cassidy (Harborside Nights, Book One) New Adult Romance
Catching Cassidy (Harborside Nights, Book One) New Adult Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a read, 1 May 2015
Catching Cassidy is book 1 in the Harborside Nights Series by Melissa Foster.

I have read a few books from the Love In Bloom series and I am currently working my way through them.

This book is different from the others that I have read - you have got bisexuals, gay, lesbian and even threesome thrown in! and it is done very tastefully and sometimes had me laughing out loud!

This first book centres on Wyatt and Cassidy and they are so cute its unbelievable. They have been best friends forever. Wyatt and his twin sister Delilah have to deal with there parents dying and Cassidy is getting over finding out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her. Wyatt packs them all up and heads to Harborside. That is when you meet a bunch of great people and I can not wait to learn more about them. I am looking forward to reading Brandon's book.

Loved this book and can not wait for the next book.

Always On My Mind (The Sullivans Book 8)
Always On My Mind (The Sullivans Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 30 April 2015
I totally love this series by Bella Andre. I love these books with the whole family connection going on and you learn more and more about the family as you work your way through the series.

This is Book 8 and it features choreographer Lori Sullivan, nicknamed 'Naughty' and farmer Grayson Tyler. Lori has left her job and needs time to re-assess her life, she doesn't want to go home to her family while she decides what to do and so heads to Pescadero where she isn't known by anyone. She gets a job as a farmhand on Grayson's farm, after a lot of persuasion. He is not really happy about it.

Loved learning about this two and looking forward to the next one now.

Wonder Women
Wonder Women

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 April 2015
This review is from: Wonder Women (Kindle Edition)
Another good read by Rosie Fiore. The story and characters are brilliant. This is a lovely and you are soon swept into the book. Can not wait to read her next book.

The Proud Wife (Mills & Boon Modern)
The Proud Wife (Mills & Boon Modern)

1.0 out of 5 stars Could not get into it, 28 April 2015
I could not get into this book at all - ended up skimming through it.

Fairytale on 5th Avenue - New York stories
Fairytale on 5th Avenue - New York stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Good short stories, 28 April 2015
Two very short stories - both very good. If you want something romantic can't go wrong with this book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20