Profile for Karen Gooderham > Reviews

Content by Karen Gooderham

Karen Gooderham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 8)
Forever With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely end to the series, 5 Oct. 2015
I have loved this series from the start with Come away with me, meeting Natalie and Luke. I have loved every single one of these and feel like I really know them.

When we met Dominic for the first time, I really liked him and hoped that he would get his own book. Alecia has been around for a while. They are really suited to each other, trying to fight the attraction they both feel for each other, whilst their union was not instant, you knew they would be great together. They are a very passionate couple, they can't keep their hands off each other.

The epilogue was a lovely touch being able to see where they all are with their life's with grown up children.

Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6)
Savage Secrets (Titan Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Savage secrets, 5 Oct. 2015
I love this series. This has everything hot men, action, suspense and romance.

We have met Rocco Savage and after what happened to him in Chased I couldn't wait to read this book. Rocco is not without his secrets, he is a protective gent who will fight for those closest to him. And Catarina Cruz gets close. She is a Spanish firecracker she is strong, independent with a huge heart but has a painful past and she wants revenge.

This book I would say is darker and heavier than the previous books. My heart ached for both Rocco and Cat but amongst all the heartache was passion, intimacy and some wonderful touching moments and banter that made me smile. They are a wonderful couple with a deep connection.

Gambled: A Novella (Titan Book 4)
Gambled: A Novella (Titan Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gambled, 5 Oct. 2015
Very quick read but still filled with all the action as the previous books. Learn more about Brook this time around. Highly recommend this series.

Chased: A Novella (Titan Book 5)
Chased: A Novella (Titan Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chased, 5 Oct. 2015
Another good read in this series. We meet Sugar's sister and it also helps try up some loose ends from previous books.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go
by Clare Mackintosh

5.0 out of 5 stars I Let You Go, 5 Oct. 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Paperback)
Excellent fast paced book. Kept me gripped from start to finish.

Cape Cod Promises: Love on Rockwell Island
Cape Cod Promises: Love on Rockwell Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 Oct. 2015
I loved Cape Cod Kisses and was looking forward to reading this book.

Trent has moved back to the Island to help run the family resort along side the rest of his family. It is not nice for Trent to be back as the Island holds a lot of memories - Reese his ex-wife. Trent is still in love with Reese and he has never got over her leaving him. Reese has been back on the Island for the last 10 years they have been separated but she knows Trent is back and is not looking forward to seeing him again. Trent and Reese bump (and I mean bump) into each other and the both still have feelings for one another. Can they put the past behind them and learn from there mistakes to move forward?

I loved reading this book and also learning more about the rest of the family. Really looking forward to the rest of this series.

The Longest Holiday
The Longest Holiday
by Paige Toon

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Longest Holiday (Paperback)
I have read a few books by Paige Toon lately and have really enjoyed them all. This book was very good even though it was a little bit predictable.

Black Gold (The Boomtown Boys Book 1)
Black Gold (The Boomtown Boys Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Oct. 2015
Ok read.

One Perfect Summer
One Perfect Summer
by Paige Toon

5.0 out of 5 stars One perfect summer, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: One Perfect Summer (Paperback)
Enjoyed this book from the start. Had my sucked in right from the first chapter. Very good read - highly recommend it.

Along for the Ride
Along for the Ride

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 4 Oct. 2015
Quick read. Was ok but did not really have me gripped like the other books by this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20