Profile for steph > Reviews

Content by steph

steph

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Evil Games: A gripping, heart-stopping thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 9 Aug. 2015
Loved the first Kim Stone book and loved this one too, although this one is less about the plot / suspense and more about the characters. Would definitely recommend to read Silent Scream before Evil Games but highly recommend both. Will definitely be buying the next one as soon as it comes out!

Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read; definitely worth giving a go!, 9 Aug. 2015
I went on to order the 2nd book by her as soon as I finished the first so I guess it says it all! At first found the style a little plain but the story and characters do get you hooked. I really enjoyed the plot and definitely recommend; I will be buying any new thrillers by Angela Marsons!

Manhattan Toy Nursing Pets Nursing Nina
Manhattan Toy Nursing Pets Nursing Nina

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and cuddly!, 9 Aug. 2015
Very soft and cute; I have no doubt it will be a hit with my little girl; it's just the kind of thing she loves; the babies who attach themselves on the mum with a magnet are a really original and unusual detail which makes this toy stand out from others. The only reason I didn't give this 4 stars is the price: I find it quite pricey for the size, although it is still a bit cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else. I do recommend.

BOYS FC BARCELONA PYJAMAS NAVY - 7 to 14 YEARS (13 - 14 Years)
BOYS FC BARCELONA PYJAMAS NAVY - 7 to 14 YEARS (13 - 14 Years)
Offered by jujak

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab., 6 Aug. 2015
My son loves it. Perfect, nice fit and good quality. Highly recommend.

Walkright Girls Red Polka Dot Strawberry Sandal - Size 10 - Red
Walkright Girls Red Polka Dot Strawberry Sandal - Size 10 - Red
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all around!, 27 July 2015
Brilliant little sandals, cheap, excellent quality and very pretty. I've bought another pair in a different design since I got these coz I loved them so much. Highly recommend!

Walkright Girls White & Pink Strawberry Sandal - Size 11 - Multicolour
Walkright Girls White & Pink Strawberry Sandal - Size 11 - Multicolour
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 July 2015
Totally love them! Excellent quality and at a very moderate price. Look great on and going strong!

Splinter
Splinter

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth reading!, 27 July 2015
This review is from: Splinter (Kindle Edition)
Loved it! Was the first book by Fitzek I'd ever read. So very different to the kind of thrillers I usually read, made a nice change. Possibly not the best book I have ever read but I simply could not put it down and couldn't wait to get to the end. Kept you guessing to the very last page; really enjoyable. I definitely recommend it and have since bought another two by Fitzek, so he clearly did something right!

Hush Puppies Girl's Cranberry Sandal Pink UK 10 (Child)
Hush Puppies Girl's Cranberry Sandal Pink UK 10 (Child)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 14 May 2015
Brilliant sandals; they look beautiful on my little girl; perfect fit and look very good quality.

NERF N-Strike  Mega Thunderbow Blaster
NERF N-Strike Mega Thunderbow Blaster
Offered by Simply 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for boys!, 12 Jan. 2015
My 9 year old son absolutely loves it; so does my 3 year old daughter although the gun is nearly as big as her!

LeapFrog LeapBand Activity Tracker (Pink)
LeapFrog LeapBand Activity Tracker (Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my little girl!, 12 Jan. 2015
Love the watch and what it does; the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that I find the wristband quite a small and tight fit. It's ok for my 3 year old but I am not sure it would fit a 6-8 year old at all, or a boy with a bigger wrist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6