Profile for C. A. Glass > Reviews

Content by C. A. Glass

C. A. Glass (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DIGIFLEX 3 Port HDMI 1080p Auto switch Splitter Hub Pigtail 1.3b
DIGIFLEX 3 Port HDMI 1080p Auto switch Splitter Hub Pigtail 1.3b
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality, Cheap Price, 21 Oct. 2011
This item is brilliant. I have 1 hdmi port on my TV and i had an xbox 360 and ps3 connected. I got used to pulling leads out of the consoles but i was then gettin sky hd so needed 1 of these. It works really well. auto thing doesnt work if something is on standby but how hard is 2 hit a button and it seems 2 b alot better than more expensive items that seem to have problems with the scren messing up. I would recomend to friend and family.

Paul [DVD]
Paul [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Pegg
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant film from Pegg and Frost, 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Paul [DVD] (DVD)
Couldn't wait to see this in the cinema and watched it. Its really funny and the stuff that happens in it is great. I got the HMV exclusive one but its most likely the same stuff on the discs as this version. There is the normal version of the film and extebded version and extras on disc 1 and only 30 min of extras on disc 2 which I think is a bit of a waste of the 2nd disc.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, Once Again!, 8 Dec. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I don't own this but have the two games as an add on for GTA 4. The two games you get are really good. The stories are brilliant and you will have hours of just messing about. All the islands are un locked straight away which is good. The stories are a bit short but what do you expect from add on content. There are so many things you can do from GTA 4. you can arm wrestle in The Lost and Damned or go to night clubs and dance and do other stuff in the night clubs while you are there in The Ballad of Gay Tony. Overall it is well worth your money getting this Game.

Gran Turismo (PSP)
Gran Turismo (PSP)
Offered by GeeksWholesaler

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but no set races, 24 Aug. 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gran Turismo (PSP) (Video Game)
This game is really good but I find that it does get boring quickly. This is because you have no set out races. All you have is spefic challenges which are mostly timed. The graphics are really good for a psp and if you can play with a friend it is fun. If you are waiting to get Gran Turismo 5 like I am you can collect cars in this and transfer them over to Gran Turismo 5. I have almost 200 cars at the minute and I am geting more. I rate the game 4 out of 5 stars because it dosen't have any set races.

Driver: Parallel Lines (PS2)
Driver: Parallel Lines (PS2)
Offered by CDandVinyl

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Aug. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I think this has got to be th best Driver game ever (at the minute, don't know what San Francisco will be like). I have all the Driver games and enjoyed this and recently have just picked it up and I am playing it again. I think the story is good and the cutscenes are amazing as usual in a Driver game. It is a very fun game and do not compare it to GTA because it's not 1. The era change is really good with buildings disapearing and some new ones appearing and the way teh map and dials and other things change to sty with the times.

GENUINE SAGEM MY150X, MY220X, MY220V, MY226X, MY411V, MY411X, MY411XI, MY500C, MY501C, MY401Z, BATTERY MODEL NUMBER 287144366
Offered by AZ Phone Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant battery, 8 Aug. 2010
I have had this battery for over 3 years in my phone. i changed my phone over a year ago but still use my sagem the odd time. it has hardly been charged up in the last year and the battery is still amazing. it has lasted for over a week with my doing stuff on it.This is a brilliant battery and it lasts longer than the phone i have at the minute.

Xbox 360 Arcade Console
Xbox 360 Arcade Console

1.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant but flawed, 6 Aug. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The Xbox is a brilliant console (but i do prefer PS3). I had borrowed MW2 of my mate because he had no gold and wasnt playing it. I was playing with my mates online and all of a sudden I heard this loud screaching coming from the xbox and it then turned it self off. I turned it on again and ejected the disc and it was ruined. The games did work after but hardly played it since that happened because don't want that to happen to anymore of my discs. Will be getting the xbox 250gb

Driver 76 (PSP)
Driver 76 (PSP)
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Aug. 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Driver 76 (PSP) (Video Game)
This is a fun game. It is a prequel to Driver: Parallel Lines. You are Ray who is in the story in the last driver. Its a fun game and you should get it.

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 6 Aug. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game has got to be one of the best games on the PSP with the other 2 GTA's. This is based on the GTA 3 version of liberty city which is not a bad city. It is basically like a portable version of GTA 3 with a new storyline.

Grand Theft Auto 2
Grand Theft Auto 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro GTA, 6 Aug. 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto 2 (Video Game)
this game was fun when I was alot younger but now it isnt as much with all the other GTA's out there. But this game is still fun. You should get it if you want to have a laugh with the graphics
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2013 3:49 AM GMT