Profile for Plain Vanilla > Reviews

Content by Plain Vanilla

Plain Vanilla

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Thankscase for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 Case Cover Ultra-slimline Lightweight Smart Leather Case Cover for Tab Pro 8.4 with Stand Built-in Elastic Hand Strap.(Black)
Offered by ThanksCase EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
Excellent price. A real steal. Great quality and a perfect fit.

ABUS 48047 Children's Bicycle Helmet Chilly - Robot Blue, Medium
ABUS 48047 Children's Bicycle Helmet Chilly - Robot Blue, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
Excellent. Very good quality. Great price. Would recommend.

Hymac Childrens Orange Hi Vis Vests All Sizes (7 - 9 Years Chest 49cm Height 55cm)
Offered by FK Styles

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2015
Good quality. Fit as expected. Would buy again. Thank you.

Retro Eiffel Tower Wooden Pen Pencil Jewelery Case Holder Stationery Box Storage
Offered by highqualityforyou

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 15 Nov. 2014
Took 20 days to arrive. Had no idea it was shipped from China. Would not buy if I knew. Cheap and nasty. Hinges all rusted. Damaged (partially glued top). Too dark to see the tower and writing is impossible to decipher. Very disappointing. It's going straight into the bin.

Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed
Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy Duvet/Quilt, 9.0 Tog, Cot Bed
Offered by Papa Jones Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 19 Oct. 2014
Ordered Cosy Nights duvet, received Sarah Jayne. The company confirmed that the correct duvet was sent. I kept it for a month as I didn't have any need to use it. The weather getting colder so decided to unwrap the duvet so my son can be warm and cosy at night. The duvet is absolutely horrendous. There is no tag on the thing to say who manufactured it and how to wash it. It's the first to me and I always check tags before washing. The polycotton cover is very stiff and the whole things just feel cheap and nasty. Would not recommend.

Life in the United Kingdom: Official Practice Questions and Answers, 2014 Edition
by TSO (The Stationery Office)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 25 Mar. 2014
Bought this book in Sep 2013. Gave me a really good idea of what to expect and what sort of questions I may encounter on a real test. I knew from the start those were not real questions. I found answers really useful. Not sure if this single book would be enough to get you through the test. It was an aid to show how the questions are constructed. May as well try an app or tests available online. I was lucky to get Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents from my local library. A guide book was an excellent help and prepared me well to pass the test which I did in October 2013. I suggest if you're skinned or short of money to buy Life in the United Kingdom: a guide for new residents.

Diono Monterey 2 Expandable Group 2/3 Booster Car Seat (Red)
Diono Monterey 2 Expandable Group 2/3 Booster Car Seat (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Feb. 2014
Very pleased with this seat. Safe (passed ADAC tests) and comfortable. Wide enough but not huge so can be easily fitted in a small car (ie Aveo). Excellent quality cover, adjustable sides. Isofast makes this seat easy to install and to take out. After installation no movement. I've got another booster seat with Isofix and it's a little bit tricky to take out and install again, not a good seat to switch in between cars. Diono's isofast installation makes it easy to take the booster out and install in another car. Hopefully my son is going to use it for many year.

Kocaso MID M9100 9-inch Tablet (Black) - (AMD 1.2GHz, 512MB RAM, 8GB Memory, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich)
Offered by 10ofThose

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but not good enough, 6 Jan. 2014
Bought it for my mum. She is so happy with it she doesn't want to return even though I suggested it after a day of testing this device. You get what you pay for. The memory is not actually 8GB but it's not the main issue.
The main issue is the screen resolution. It's absolutely horrible to read any news or articles. The black is not black. You may need to keep the tablet at a certain angle to get the best contrast. At any other angle it's blurry. The packaging is misleading telling you that this tablet has got a better resolution 1023x800 when in reality is 800x480. It's light, plastic body. I actually just cancelled an order for the same tablet. I wanted to buy one for my son but I think it would not support games he likes to play. If only the screen resolution was better that would be a really good and cheap tablet to just serf the web and treat it as a great and cheap e-reader.

Oudoor Gear Child Kids Junior Small School or Holiday Backpack Rucksack (Navy)
Oudoor Gear Child Kids Junior Small School or Holiday Backpack Rucksack (Navy)
Offered by Oak To Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack, 18 Aug. 2013
I bought it as a school bag for my son. Perfect size, great quality. Happy with my purchase. Don't know what to write more

JUMBO WHITE HOOKS SET SHED OR GARAGE USE 14 X 13 CM WITH FITTINGS
JUMBO WHITE HOOKS SET SHED OR GARAGE USE 14 X 13 CM WITH FITTINGS
Offered by Delightful-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 18 Aug. 2013
Absolutely perfect. I wanted something to store my loft ladder behind the door. For safety reasons I didn't want to leave it free standing as it could fall on children's heads. Good quality, perfect size. I'm pleased,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4