Profile for leecii > Reviews

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong disk, 31 Dec 2012
I would have given 5 stars had I actually got what I ordered. I ordered MCR three cheers for sweet revenge got the case but inside the case was Avril Lavigne I'm really not impressed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2014 10:31 AM BST

Phantom Of The Paradise [DVD]
Phantom Of The Paradise [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars so fun, 10 Jan 2012
I loved this film! it was so stupid but brilliant at the same time! the songs were dead catchy and i loved the 70's cheesey-ness that went with it. it totally ripped off my faverit film but it was so good i forgive it. well worth buying even if Phoenix's eyebrows where more terrifying than the phantoms face.

Letters to Erik: The Ghost's Love Story
Letters to Erik: The Ghost's Love Story
by An Wallace
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 10 Jan 2012
This book was amazing! i stayed up all night to finish it, it was addictive i loved every page and especially the cheeky little twist at the last page. I fell in love with Erik all over again and was so happy that he finally got to be happy, as for Raoul; good riddence! and Christine well i forgive her for what she did to poor Erik in GL's book. the story was beautiful and i loved how she changes the characters with their maturity. I'm not one for romance but this was something special!

Sweex MP341 Stickz 2GB MP3 Player - Silver
Sweex MP341 Stickz 2GB MP3 Player - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars good wee mp3, 3 Jan 2012
I got this for my dad's Christmas and he loves it! it is easy to work and easy to put music on and you get a good amount of songs on it. definetly the best buy of this Chrismas!

Harry Potter Triple Pack (PC CD)
Harry Potter Triple Pack (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars fun fun fun, 3 Jan 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
These games are really fun and addictive they arrived pretty quick and well packaged. the challenges do get a bit hard but over all they games are good.

Beautify 96 Colours Eyeshadow Pallet Eye shadow Makeup Kit Set
Beautify 96 Colours Eyeshadow Pallet Eye shadow Makeup Kit Set
Offered by eSecure
Price: 69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not the best, 3 Jan 2012
My dad got me this for Christmas and i have to say not the best present. there is little choice of colour and they and all glittery and the matt ones don't work plus they are very crumbles and dry. You need to apply a couple of layers to get any colour. i would not recommend! they are cheap for a reason.

Plain hoodie top large navy blue standard fit T-shirt
Plain hoodie top large navy blue standard fit T-shirt
Offered by Naughtees Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars cozy, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Plain hoodie top (Apparel)
I bought this jumper in size large for my grandma but i think she may have been insulted by how large it was! my advice is get the size smaller. the colour was nice too but darker than in the picture.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, 3 Jan 2012
I got these for my baby cousin and everyone thought they wear just adorable! they are the perfect size for little babies, although they are 36 months plus, and pretty good quality.

EyeCatchClothing - Sheena Fashion Tartan Belt Mini Skirt (16, Red Tartan)
EyeCatchClothing - Sheena Fashion Tartan Belt Mini Skirt (16, Red Tartan)
Offered by EyeCatchShoes
Price: 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars nice skirt, 3 Jan 2012
This a lovely skirt, it's not too short and comfortable. my only problem was this it looked a bit odd round the waist and the buckle didn't lay flat. But it is pretty so i give it a four.

Doctor Who Ceramic Mug - Doctor & Rose
Doctor Who Ceramic Mug - Doctor & Rose

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, 3 Jan 2012
I got this for my uncle for Ghrismas he liked it. the cup is pretty small though so better for small children!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3