Profile for smigger70 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A Northern Life
A Northern Life
Price: 3.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought back memories of growing up in a big family, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: A Northern Life (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book. Although I'm from Liverpool I had a similar upbringing. The mums attitude towards her kids (strict but loving) and her sayings reminded me of my own upbringing in a big family. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it wasn't always clear what period in the authors life was being discussed.

Complete History of Jack the Ripper
Complete History of Jack the Ripper
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 22 Feb 2013
I enjoyed reading this book because there appeared to be a lot more information than in other "ripper" books, lots of genuine facts and the reader is left to come to their own conclusions

Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Single
Polycotton Polyester Hollowfibre Duvet, 13.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and thick, 22 Feb 2013
Bought this for my sons bed, wanted a nice warm thick winter quilt and this is what we got, very pleased

Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network UTP Lead 3m New Cable
Cat5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network UTP Lead 3m New Cable
Offered by Accessories Arena
Price: 1.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Feb 2013
Bought this to connect the sky box to the internet (modem). Does the job, works well, no problems and super cheap

The Simpsons Fun Calendar 2013
The Simpsons Fun Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars great calander, 22 Feb 2013
I buy one of these calenders every year for my son. He loves the Simpsons, the pictures are fun and there is room for writing birthdays or appointments in the dates

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 30 Jan 2013
Very happy with purchase, great price compared to similar products in shops on the high street, works well no problems.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope it goes to number one, 19 Dec 2012
This deserves to be number one rather than some x factor crap. This isn't about football sides and who you support it's about a cover-up by people in high places and justice for the victims.

Official Liverpool FC Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
Official Liverpool FC Annual 2013 (Annuals 2013)
by Grange Communications Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not much to it, 19 Dec 2012
Bought this for my son for Christmas so have only flicked through it. Seems quite thin with not much in it in comparison with other annuals but my son will like it.

Killer
Killer
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Straight talking, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Killer (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book and knew some of the areas/pubs mentioned. Seemed like an honest account of his very eventful life. I don't quite believe that his 'old school' crew where so respectful of women and children. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Lego Cuusoo Minecraft 21102
Lego Cuusoo Minecraft 21102
Offered by London Tykes
Price: 34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought from online lego shop, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lego Cuusoo Minecraft 21102 (Toy)
Just received this from the online lego shop 34.99 with free delivery. It was out of stock when I ordered 24th November and website stated it would be shipped 17th December, I took a chance and ordered and received it today 27th November. Box is really small about the size of a mug box maybe a bit bigger. You don't get much lego for your money but I know my son will love it because it is minecraft. Would not pay the 75 asked for here or on ebay, just not worth it, try the lego shop online.

Page: 1 | 2