Profile for A. Gilbert > Reviews

Content by A. Gilbert

A. Gilbert

High Capacity - Rechargeable Battery for Canon EOS 1000D Digital SLR Camera - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticks, 22 Sep 2013
I was looking for a backup battery for my Canon EOS100D for when I went on holiday for a month because I was unsure as to whether I would have regular access to wall sockets to charge.
At first inspection this item looked pretty much just like the real thing and the price was more than reasonable. It charged fine and the charge lasted for almost as long as the genuine product. However, after about 3 months of use the battery suddenly stuck in the body of the camera and I was unable to get it out. I finally managed after a good 6 hours going at it with various tools. luckily there was no damage to my camera body but I shall never be using cheap knock offs as a replacement.
If you are looking for a cheap battery, buy this at your own risk.

0 out of 10, would not recommend.

General Mills Lucky Charms Extra Value Size 453 g
General Mills Lucky Charms Extra Value Size 453 g
Offered by Dandy Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky Charms?!?!, 24 Aug 2011
AAAAAWWWWWWHHHHHH HELLS YEAH!!!!!
Even though the previous statement conveys all of my thoughts and feelings about this product, Amazon requires a slightly lengthier review of a minimum of 20 words so I shall continue to review this product in a more respectable....
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM LUCK CHARMS ARE THE BUSINESS!!!!

What Men Deserve to Lose
What Men Deserve to Lose
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 15 July 2007
Another brilliant album from the legendary Faeries! Wonderful to listen to and the brass/woodwind section is amazing. I have this album before its release since i got to see them last night and they were selling it early. Amazing live show, one of the best nights iv'e had in a long time! fully reccommended to anyone who is into world musics. Amazing band, live and recorded! five stars