Profile for Westy > Reviews

LEGO Legends of Chima 70115: Ultimate Speedor Tournament
LEGO Legends of Chima 70115: Ultimate Speedor Tournament
Offered by Allbuyer Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Present for my Nephew, 23 Dec. 2013
Very happy with the Lego. Very well packaged and received within time frame. I am sure I will have one very happy little boy come Xmas.

OptiBac Probiotics Saccharomyces boulardii - Pack of 80 Capsules
OptiBac Probiotics Saccharomyces boulardii - Pack of 80 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD FOR IBS, 23 Dec. 2013
I get these for my other half on a regular basis. He wouldnt be without them now. As we all know, there is no real cure for IBS and for those that have it it is a total inconvenience. Where ever we go my other half has to check there is a toilet close by, especially if we are eating. These tablets have changed his life so we will be sticking with them.

I always receive them within time scale so very happy.

HEXBUG nano V2 Single
HEXBUG nano V2 Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: HEXBUG nano V2 Single (Toy)
This was to add to a collection of hex bugs that my nephew collects. I am sure he is going to be very happy with the Nano V2 version. They were packaged really well and received within timescale.

The Future Mrs Channing Tatum Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
The Future Mrs Channing Tatum Keyring - 5cm x 3.5cm
Offered by Artform Prints®

3.0 out of 5 stars My BF wishes, 23 Dec. 2013
I was a little disappointed as for the price I paid with delivery I am not sure I would pay as an overall price in a store, but the main thing is that when she opened it she loved it and it went straight on her keyring. It is designed like one of those plastic keyrrings that you put a photo in. Not the best quality, but fun.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars westy, 29 Aug. 2012
Make sure you look at a colour chart first before purchasing this colour as it is nothing like in the picture - should have really gone by the name of the product 'Fever' as it is a bright poppy red.

NEW PINK EYELASHES 60S 70S 80S DISCO FANCY DRESS
NEW PINK EYELASHES 60S 70S 80S DISCO FANCY DRESS
Offered by Indisguise Party store

2.0 out of 5 stars Westy, 29 Aug. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I was not overly impressed with these lashes. I wear lashes alot, but these were for an 80s fancy dress party. They were really fiddly and the glue was not very good at all.

Pig
Pig
Offered by Otherland

4.0 out of 5 stars Westy, 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Pig (Toy)
This product is fantastic, even my other half was impressed. Very good value for money. Remember to purchase some batteries though as they are not included. Very cute!!!

Camera Clear Tinted Foundation by Leichner Blend of Biscuit 30ml
Camera Clear Tinted Foundation by Leichner Blend of Biscuit 30ml
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

3.0 out of 5 stars Westy, 29 Aug. 2012
I really like this foundation, but probably wouldnt be everyone's cup of tea. It is very greasy, but light. It isnt as heavy as a normal foundation, but you feel like you have a moisturiser on all day - love the smell too and has lasted for ages. You do not need much on a brush, a little goes a long way! If you like the matt look this is not for you, but if you suffer with dry skin in the winter that your foundation sticks to and makes you look like you have dirt patches then try this out, it keeps skin soft and smells gorgeous!!

Hawkin's Bazaar - Kitten-Walks And Meows
Hawkin's Bazaar - Kitten-Walks And Meows
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

4.0 out of 5 stars Debbie, 29 Aug. 2012
We bought this for our nieces 2nd birthday. I agree about the squeak, its hardly a meow, but what do you care when you are 2!! It appeared to be one of her favourite presents so we were pleased. She follows it everywhere. I thought it was well worth the money.