Profile for Angels > Reviews

Roman Helmet- Kids Accessory
Roman Helmet- Kids Accessory
Offered by Midco Toys Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It did it's job!, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Roman Helmet- Kids Accessory (Toy)
Bought this for my son's roman day. He loved it and enjoyed wearing it. I was hoping to use it for my younger son however, the top piece broke off and I have been unable to find a way of fixing it.

Star Wars Anakin to Darth Vader Figure
Star Wars Anakin to Darth Vader Figure
Offered by Papillon Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 24 Nov. 2013
My son wants this for Xmas and I bought it for a considerable amount cheaper than other toy stores. It arrived quickly and undamaged. Just waiting to give it to him!

Horrible Histories Toys: Roman Starter Set
Horrible Histories Toys: Roman Starter Set
Offered by B420 Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 24 Nov. 2013
I purchased this when it was cheaper than other selling stores so feel it was great value for money! My son has been learn g about the Romans and loves using his knowledge to play imaginary games with the figures.

Power Rangers Megaforce Seaick Zord Vehicle with Blue Ranger
Power Rangers Megaforce Seaick Zord Vehicle with Blue Ranger
Offered by B420 Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 24 Nov. 2013
My son has not received the toy yet as it is a gift for Xmas, however, it was cheaper than anywhere else, arrived quickly and is just what my son has asked for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 7:01 PM GMT

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto by Krups KP210040 Coffee Machine, Black, 15 Bar Pressure Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing coffee machine, 26 Dec. 2010
I ordered this coffee machine when it was reduced. It was as a gift and the person whom it was for thinks it is amazing. Easy to use, makes coffee so fast, can make so many different drinks. Great value for money and looks so modern and stylish.

Gold King Nativity Boys Fancy Dress Costume Age 4-6
Gold King Nativity Boys Fancy Dress Costume Age 4-6

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very Durable, 15 Dec. 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars
I was given very little notice that my 5 year old son needed a Kings costume for his christmas concert so I decided to search on Amazon and find a costume for him. We saw this costume and I decided that if I paid extra for delivery it would get to us in time.
I was happy with how promptly it arrived and my son was happy with the costume but... It was terribly made and if I hadn't needed it I would have returned the item. There were loose threads hanging off the tunic and the trousers, which I had to cut off. The tunic has 3 jewels on it and they were so badly sewn on that one had come off already and I had to resew the others so they didn't come off. The quality of the costume was so badly made that when my son went to try it on a whole piece of the costume ripped causing a big hole as it hadn't been stitched properly at the seam.
The costume looked nice and did the job but very poorly made and poor quality.

Gavin And Stacey - Series 1-3 And 2008 Christmas Special [DVD]
Gavin And Stacey - Series 1-3 And 2008 Christmas Special [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy., 14 Sept. 2010
I had never seen the series but had heard great reviews. Finally got around to buying the complete series and it was such great value for money. Loved it! Total Gavin and Stacey fan. Just wish there were more to watch. Have bought another for a xmas gift!