Profile for ganng01 > Reviews

Content by ganng01

ganng01

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 28 Jun. 2015
I bought 4 of these and a month or so later only 1 is still working. I don't mind taking a punt on some of this type of stuff on Amazon as there can be some real gems out there, unfortunately this isn't one of them....

Daniel Jones - Doom
Daniel Jones - Doom

5.0 out of 5 stars A hidden gem in the post-apocalyptic genre. Definitely worth a read, 29 Jan. 2015
Great follow up to the first book. Good characters, good story and a bit of gore thrown in for good measure.
Enjoyed the little twist on the different age-group's understanding of technology.

The 5th Wave (Book 1)
The 5th Wave (Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Took a bit of a punt on this and am really glad I did, 28 Sept. 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed that. I read on the train and in bed. It's been a little while since I've read a book that has had me anticipating the next journey or bed-time.

Frenzy
Frenzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Frenzy (Kindle Edition)
I read this book straight after reading Dan Brown's Inferno and I have to say Frenzy made that read seem pedestrian.
Escapism is one of the main reasons that I enjoy reading, and this book totally ticks that box.
A measure of how much I enjoyed it, is that I didn't play Candy Crush on the train to work for the 3 days that it took me to read it....that's unheard of ....!!

Decrescent 2m Full HD 1080p Premium Micro HDMI Type D to HDMI Type A High Speed Audio and Video Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip Ultra 3rd Gen compatible, 24 Jun. 2011
THIS CABLE FITS THE "3RD GEN FLIP ULTRA HD CAMCORDER". I found it very difficult to find the necessary HDMI cable to connect it to my TV. Even the Flip website doesn't make it clear what cable you need, so I took a punt on this one and won!!! You don't need to spend £20!!!