Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate

Page: 1 | 2
Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella)
Soul Savers Box Set (Books 1-3 + Novella)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this series, 21 Dec 2013
A great read, would definitely recommend and this is one series I will keep up with and read all new books. If you like this sort of book then this series is one of the best I've read

Alcatraz - The Complete Series [DVD] [2012]
Alcatraz - The Complete Series [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jones
Price: 11.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it but a bit repetitive, 21 Dec 2013
we enjoyed this series over Christmas last year, it was good but a bit repetitive. Half way through I found out that it was not renewed for a second series which made this series a bit pointless to watch as it didn't have any ending at the end of the first series so wouldn't recommend watching as you'll be disappointed at the end.

New Adult Romance Boxed Set (5 Book Bundle)
New Adult Romance Boxed Set (5 Book Bundle)

1.0 out of 5 stars Deleted from Kindle after first book, 21 Dec 2013
Struggled through the first book and then deleted the set after, couldn't face reading the rest as the first book was so bad.

Shiver,Linger,Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
Shiver,Linger,Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
by Maggie Stiefvater
Price: 16.30

3.0 out of 5 stars Became a chore to read on the last book, 21 Dec 2013
This set was an ok read but I found myself skipping through the last book just to get it finished. Started off with high hopes but it got a bit boring and struggled in the end. Perhaps better for teenagers (I've now given them to my friends 12 year old son).

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Price: 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Tricky to use but ok, 21 Dec 2013
This curling wand is ok but tricky to use if you have very fine soft hair, when wrapping your hair around it I find that my hair slides up the wand so I end up with a clump of hair at the end overlapping, ok for the price but I've already ordered another one. In hindsight I'd definitely go for one that you can clip your hair into before twisting so you get an even curl, would be much easier than using this one..

Spilled Blood
Spilled Blood
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Spilled Blood (Kindle Edition)
Really liked this book, kept you guessing throughout. Recommended it to my mum who also liked it and couldn't put it down, definitely worth a read

Rubber Pet Hair Hand Brush Furniture Floor Sweeper
Rubber Pet Hair Hand Brush Furniture Floor Sweeper
Offered by Aaron Chemicals Ltd
Price: 3.94

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great but ok, 21 Dec 2013
This brush is ok but not brilliant, I find a pair of rubber gloves work better but they tear too easily so went for this. Will probably look for an alternative soon.

Mens Guinness HARP design Novelty Slippers UK 7 Black
Mens Guinness HARP design Novelty Slippers UK 7 Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality slippers, 21 Dec 2013
Great gift for my brother in law as he loves anything related to Guinness, nice good quality slippers that look genuine

The Miniature Book of Miniature Golf
The Miniature Book of Miniature Golf
by Mike Vago
Edition: Board book
Price: 7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars A good secret santa present, 21 Dec 2013
Got this as a secret santa gift and it was a good fun present for someone that has just taken up golf. It's ok, looks good and well put together but not to be taken seriously.

Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Sleigh Bells in the Snow
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR!!!!, 21 Dec 2013
This is without a doubt the best book that I have ever read (and I read a lot)! It's not often I get a book that I genuinely don't want to finish, but it was so good that I couldn't put it down. A true romantic and exciting book right from the start and throughout, brilliant bit of romance and a real feel good book. This is the first review that I have ever taken the time to write on Amazon as this book really deserves it!

Page: 1 | 2