ARRAY(0xa8cdda98)

Profile for D. Hardman > Reviews

Content by D. Hardman

D. Hardman "llldarrenlll" (Hull, U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
ThumbsUp Zombie Gnome
ThumbsUp Zombie Gnome
Offered by CuteBitz Limited
Price: 11.71

4.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was a good idea, 1 April 2014
Bought this as a present for my brother for his birthday. His partner and her family hate it. So yes, a good present.
I've only dropped it a star because the painting is a bit slapdash.

1000g (1kg) Tropical Flake Food for aquarium fish
1000g (1kg) Tropical Flake Food for aquarium fish
Offered by Finest Fish Food LTD
Price: 14.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 20 Feb 2013
Looks the same as other fish food I have bought for my tropical fish tank but works out a lot, lot better value than buying small tubs.

Tetra Crystal Filter Carbon Cartridge
Tetra Crystal Filter Carbon Cartridge
Price: 8.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Water a lot clearer, 20 Feb 2013
I used non carbon filters before using these and now I have put a carbon filter cartridge in my filter the water is noticeably clearer and other people have said so as well.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey [DVD + UV Copy] [2013]
Dvd ~ Hugo Weaving
Offered by Discs4all
Price: 10.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Film, 1 Jan 2013
Read the book over 30 years ago and loved it and I found this film a joy to watch. There is plenty of interest and excitement but it was worth watching for the scenes alone. I would say the computer graphics fantastic as they were on Lord of the Rings was even better on The Hobbit, Gollum seemed to have more expression. This film was a joy to watch especially in 3D and stayed quite close to the original story, I hate it when film people think they can improve on a masterpiece.

Apple 11-inch MacBook Air (Intel Dual Core i5 1.7GHz, 4GB RAM, 64GB Flash Memory, HD Graphics 4000, OS X Lion)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Any Windows Laptop On The Market, 27 Oct 2012
If you use a mac you would soon see the difference, at the end of the day you can buy the best widows machine in the world and it will still have one massive flaw - windows, the Mac OS is fantastic! Windows is a jack of all trades trying to work on so many different types of machines where as Apple build their machines and create an operating system that works perfectly with every component in that machine, that is why the bottom of the range Macs out-perform the top of the range PC's even tho on paper the PC looks far more impressive. For build quality, operating system, performance, peace of mind, ease of use, lack of crashes, viruses, worms and a multitude of other problems get a Mac, I have had the same iMac for about five years now and it has NEVER crashed once or had to have any repairs, nothing has broken, the build quality is fantastic, the speed is great compared to PC's out now, it is unbelievably quiet & easy to use and I am happy to say I have a computer that a PC user can only dream of. "Once you've had Mac there's no going back"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2013 4:48 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bulbs, Great Saving, 22 Nov 2011
Very please with these bulbs, just moved into a new house and there was 8 x 50w bulbs in the kitchen that had got so hot they had scorched the ceiling. I have now gone from 400w to 24w and still have plenty of light to do everything I need too. The blueness of the lights take a bit of getting used to but I think it is more natural. Excellent customer service.

JOOX Platinum Range High Performance Noise-Isolating Ear-Canal Headphones / Earphones For Apple ipod / Apple iphone / Apple ipod touch / Apple ipod nano / Mobile phones & all other mp3 players - Black (Eco Friendly Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap only in price., 8 Nov 2010
These are really good value. They are well made and have a good clear sound. I've paid more for ones that haven't been half as good.
The real test will be how long they last, but after using them every day for the last couple of weeks I can say that so far I am very happy with them.

Philips HR2094 Aluminium Blender, 750 Watt, Chrome/Black
Philips HR2094 Aluminium Blender, 750 Watt, Chrome/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Job, 26 Sep 2010
Looks good, works well and has a powerful motor. It is noisy but we use ours for make smoothies using frozen fruit so I would think that any blender would be noisy.

Avatar [DVD]
Avatar [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington
Offered by streetsahead
Price: 4.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Film!!!, 10 Jun 2010
This review is from: Avatar [DVD] (DVD)
I never go to the pictures but I went twice to see this. It's nothing new regarding the story but the affects are out of this world. I usually rent DVDs but if it something special that I know I'm going to watch a few time then I buy it and I bought this. Better in 3D but still worth watching in 2D. If I ever get a 3D TV this would be a must and I would have to buy it again. If you want to escape life for a couple of hours then this film can help.

Soyntec Netsound 280 In-Ear Light Weight Earphones Aluminium Alloy
Soyntec Netsound 280 In-Ear Light Weight Earphones Aluminium Alloy

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Impressed, 12 Dec 2009
I have had several different makes of earphones for my ipod nano, not the most expensive but not the really cheap ones either but so far these are the best I've ever had. From first sight they look expensive, well packaged with the extra bits. They also seem well made, polished alloy which feels no heaver than plastic ones but look to be a lot sturdier and these are the most comfortable earphones I have had. The sound quality is very good, clear and crisp, I am hearing new things on songs I have listened to before and not heard, the base is excellent. I would recommend these, with a 3 year guarantee, I think they are great value.

Page: 1 | 2