Profile for Supercool96 > Reviews

Supercool96 (South)

Cordless Roadside Genie Compressor Emergency Light
Cordless Roadside Genie Compressor Emergency Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item-does what it is supposed to, 28 Aug. 2014
Good item-does what it is supposed to. Gauge may not be 100% accurate but would need to test it against a garage airline to check. But worth the money paid and works well as a compressor.

Anladia Luxury Leather Folio Fold Case Cover Protection Skin Pouch Wallet For 7" 7 inch Android Tablet PC, Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 A2207, Lenovo A3000,A5000, Lenovo A1000 A1020, HP SLATE7 SLATE 7, NOOK HD 7" Tablet, ARCHOS 70 COBALT, Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue, Kobo Arc 7 HD, T-Mobile SpringBoard 7", 7" Inch Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 P6200 P3100 P3113 P3110, 7" Archos Arnova 7F G3, Kobo Vox, Kobo Arc, 7" CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH ANDROID 4.0 Tablet PC ,Acer Iconia A100, Dell Venue 7, 7" Pipo S3pro, Advent Vega Tegra Note 7, Asus Fonepad 7",HP Slate 7 Extreme (7", Blue)
Offered by Goodefiner

King of Flash Premium Quality iPhone 5 5G Touch 5 5G Soft Armband Case Cover with Key Pocket. Ideal for Gym, Cycling, Jogging & Other Sports Activities (Black)
Offered by KING OF FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars Synthetic Leather case for 7" Tablet., 13 Mar. 2014
Purchased for my wife who I bought a tablet for (Rapid 5 which she is very happy with). It does what it says on the tin and no complaints-recommeded.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cubot One Silver Dual Sim, 13 Mar. 2014
I purchased this on Saturday 8th March and it was delivered on Monday 10th as promised. Purchased from HSL Mall which is a UK based company so no worries about long delivery from China and no import taxes or nasty surprises!

The phone is brilliant so far, i had trouble with the micro sim which I cut down from a normal sim card but I don't think this is the phones fault. I have now contacted my provider and they are sending me out a proper combined sim which I hope will do the trick.

The phone is a good clone of the HTC one and my previous phone (HTC One V) is slow by comparison, this one with a quad core processor works fast and well. The phone has a limited ring tone when you get it but I downloaded a free app from google playstore and now have a wide choice so this is advisable. I notice that unlike my HTC it does not appear to have saved words to choose from when you text but this could well be me, I'm still finding my way around the phone!

Some other reviewers have criticized the camera but I have no complaints and uploading previous images and videos via Google Drive was easy and seamless and all were displayed well. I added an 8gb memory card which is ample for me at present and have downloaded all my usual apps without a hitch. I played a car racing game on it and it worked perfectly. The screen is good and I am quite happy with the display, it may not be quite up to iphone standards but when you consider the price (£128.99) delivered free due to Amazon Prime, what do you expect? It fits quite well into the hand albeit I am used to an HTC One V which is a lot smaller but I wanted a bigger display so there you are!

The phone came with 2 batteries, headphones, a UK charger and gell back case with one screen protector already installed and a spare in the box. So far I am very pleased with this purchase and would recommend this phone. I would however advise purchasing from a UK supplier. I hope this review is helpful to others and welcome any feedback or comments.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2014 10:41 PM GMT

DJC TOUCHTAB3 9.7" TABLET PC - ANDROID 4.0 ICE CREAM SANDWICH - 1GB RAM - 16GB CAPACITY - 1.5GHz A10 PROCESSOR - FRONT AND REAR FACING 2MP CAMERA/WEBCAM - BUILT IN FLASH 11.1
Offered by DJC Electronics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars DJC Touchtab 3 9.7", 1 Feb. 2013
This is a brilliant tablet and easily as good as the iPad. It has the added advantage of USB and HDMI ports as well as a 3.5 jack socket for headphones and the charging socket. I did considerable research before buying this tablet and have not found another one to compare for the price. The screen is responsive and a nice touch is the live wallpapers already added particularly the Koi Carp Aquarium one which is really cool. Easily supports BBC iPlayer and catch up TV which you can download from the Android Playstore. I also downloaded the Zoner Antivirus App which is a good idea if you intend to surf the web.
I was happy to note that it supports a 3G Dongle namely Huawei or ZTC but have not tried this personally albeit useful for internet connection when WiFi is not around. However as I have a smartphone (HTC One V) I was really pleased that you can turn the phone into a WiFi portable router and the Touchtab recognises this and so I could connect to the net using this without the added expense of buying a dongle. Be aware that this does drain the battery quicker. I find that the Battery lasts a good 3 hours of continuous use whilst surfing the net and if you turn off wireless you can leave it on standby for a good 24 hours plus without the need to recharge.
I have already ordered a case for it via Amazon at £8.99 and am waiting for this to arrive as I type. Other reviews have already mentioned other good points so I will not go on to mention things already covered .
Overall the Tablet is a great bit of kit and I would recomend it to anyone looking for a budget alternative to the iPad. One further point I discovered an App called Dropbox which is a useful piece of software for transferring file from phone or PC and is a free download from the Android Playstore.
I hope the above is of help to you and would encourage you to purchase one if you are looking for a good reasonably priced Tablet-go for it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2014 1:55 PM GMT

A1CS 7" RAPID5® DUAL-CORE (2*1.4) TABLET - ANDROID 4.1 JELLY-BEAN - CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH SCREEN - SUPPORTS  YOUTUBE, IPLAYER SITE
A1CS 7" RAPID5® DUAL-CORE (2*1.4) TABLET - ANDROID 4.1 JELLY-BEAN - CAPACITIVE MULTI TOUCH SCREEN - SUPPORTS YOUTUBE, IPLAYER SITE

5.0 out of 5 stars Rapide 5 7", 28 Dec. 2012
Great little Tablet bought for my wifes Christmas Present. Wouldn't work with my 3G Vodaphone Dongle but emailed ACIS and they got back to me quickly and suggested two other unlocked dongles which I've yet to buy and try. Good customer service from ACIS. Overall brilliant tablet for the money and would recomend. Now considering 8" model for myself. Have had no problems with WiFi to date and watched a bit of a TV programme on BBC iplayer and it worked seamlessly. This tablet in my opinion is well worth the money. I have now ordered a case with USB keyboard incorporated as my wife has a borthday coming up-boy is she expensive at this time of year! Would I buy another? You bet.