Profile for Seagull > Reviews

Seagull

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful T-shirt, 29 Jan 2013
I bought this t-shirt for one of my teenage daughters for Christmas. She loves it. It is very good quality and the print is excellent. It has wash very well and is a great favourite.

Citizen Eco-Drive Ladies Lucca Watch
Citizen Eco-Drive Ladies Lucca Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Dressy Watch, 29 Jan 2013
My husband bought this for me for Christmas. It is lovely although we did have to have some links taken out for it to fit. It is lovely quality and the diamonds sparkle very well. I was delighted with it! It came in the proper Citizen Presentation Box inside another box so it was very well packaged and arrived on time.

Ornami Sterling Silver Expander Maids Bangle 6.4cm Internal Diameter
Ornami Sterling Silver Expander Maids Bangle 6.4cm Internal Diameter
Price: 19.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bracelet, 29 Jan 2013
My husband bought thiss bracelet for me for Christmas as it was just like my Christening bracelet that I had lost. It is very good quality and fits perfectly as I have small wrists. It was delivered quickly and was well packaged. I am delighted with it and wear it everyday!

Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)
Agatha Raisin and the Christmas Crumble (short story)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Story, 17 Jan 2013
I am a great fan of Agatha Raisin and I have read all the stories. I am just waiting for the paperback version of Hiss and Hers to come out. This short story was as good as the long stories and was very entertaining. More short stories would be very welcome while waiting for the next novel!

Soft Kitty Mens T-Shirt (2XL)
Soft Kitty Mens T-Shirt (2XL)
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Soft Kitty Mens T-Shirt (Apparel)
This is a firm favourite with my daughter. It is a generous size and length which is great as she is very tall for her age. It has washed up well. The delivery and packaging were very good.

Mens Big Bang Theory Bazinga Kitty Penny Print Zip Up Hoodie (Extra Large / Armpit to Armpit 23")

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Excellent Quality, 7 Dec 2012
My daughter wears this jacket on almost a daily basis. It has washed up well and the sizing is excellent. The delivery and ackaging were very good and the facbric is excellent.

The Big Bang Theory 'That Makes Me Sad' T-shirt (XL - Extra Large)
The Big Bang Theory 'That Makes Me Sad' T-shirt (XL - Extra Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love IT!, 7 Dec 2012
This t-shirt has made everybody laugh when they see it. I bought it for my daughter who is very tall for her age and the fit/length was just right and the material is very good quality. It has washed very well and it is now a great favourite of hers! The delivery was very quick and the packaging very good as well.

54cm Children's Pink Piggy Knitted Beanie Hat
54cm Children's Pink Piggy Knitted Beanie Hat
Offered by Accessoryo
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun but Functional, 7 Dec 2012
This piggy hat is very warm and is a great fit on my daughter who loves piggies. Her friends all loved it when she wore it to a Guide meeting! It is more suited to an adult head size but as my daughter is very tall for her age it was a great fit!

The Big Bang Theory 'Character Group' T-shirt (XL - Extra Large)
The Big Bang Theory 'Character Group' T-shirt (XL - Extra Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality T-shirt, 7 Dec 2012
I bought this for my daughter who is a great Big Bang Theory fan and she was delighted with it. She is very tall but the fit was just right. The delivery as very efficient and the packaging was very good.

Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Rasta
Skullcandy Uprock Headphones - Rasta

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun, 7 Dec 2012
These headphones are just as they look in the picture. I bought them for my daughter who was delighted with them. She has a hearing problem but still found the sound quality to be excellent. The bright colours make them very easy to find and distinguish againt the other headphones in the house! The delivery was much quicker than expected adn the item was very well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2