Profile for LuNoTik > Reviews

LuNoTik

Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360)  [Online Game Code]
Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Membership (Xbox One/360) [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Xbox Live Membership as you need it!, 9 Nov 2013
Code arrived instantly, entered it into my Xbox and bam - Xbox Live Gold activated!! Simple, straight forward and at the time is/was the cheapest place to buy it from.

Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime (New Version)
Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime (New Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Tune!, 1 Sep 2013
Absolutely love this tune!! First heard it when I was on holiday. Should have been released in UK - no idea why it was released everywhere else and not here!

7 Ways (Seven Ways)
7 Ways (Seven Ways)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tune!!, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: 7 Ways (Seven Ways) (MP3 Download)
This is one of those tunes that's nice to hear every now and then, that perhaps didn't get the attention it deserved when it was first released.

Gone
Gone
by Michael Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Once you pick this up, you will struggle to put it down!, 1 Sep 2013
This review is from: Gone (Paperback)
I'm in love with these books. The storylines are gripping and the story is told from different points of view and it's great how it all links in together as the book progresses. They should definitely produce a film about this book! Warning: Once you pick this up, you will struggle to put it down! (And I hardly ever read... yet this series has really appealed to me). I would recommend to everyone but particularly to males and females between 13-30. You will really enjoy it.

Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero 355 ml (Pack of 12)
Coca-Cola Vanilla Zero 355 ml (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but price is too steep, 1 Sep 2013
I really like this drink and I have ordered it previously.

However, the price has been bumped up (I paid something like £13 last time) and so won't be ordering again until the price drops, as it's a little expensive.

WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue
WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, remember to purchase the wires too!, 22 Aug 2013
I am not an IT wizkid but just to say that this product does exactly what it says. I am using it as a drive for all my games and so far, so good.

Just something to state, this may be common knowledge in the IT world (but to me it wasn't!) but it turns out you need to buy a SATA cable and something else, I forgot the name of, to hook this up in your machine. I am posting this as I think it may be useful for someone else, like myself, who did not realise this at the time of purchase as I assumed all the necessary wires would be supplied!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 13, 2014 1:23 AM BST

LED Keyring Flashlights - Pack of 6 (Red, Blue & Green)
LED Keyring Flashlights - Pack of 6 (Red, Blue & Green)
Offered by MegaShopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Customer, 30 Jan 2013
I am very pleased with the speedy service, the product is exactly as described. Would purchase again as and when required.

Set Of 6 Self Inking Stamp School Teacher Reward Classroom Well Done Stamps