Profile for Grannyof4 > Reviews

Bring Me Home
Bring Me Home
by Alan Titchmarsh

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light read, 12 April 2014
This review is from: Bring Me Home (Hardcover)
If you don't like AT then don't buy it. I love his books, they are great easy reading. Not full off foul language, sex, violence or anything which could upset Granny.

CND VINYLUX - Weekly Polish - Masquerade Col#130
CND VINYLUX - Weekly Polish - Masquerade Col#130
Offered by Red Hot Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says....and more, 2 Oct. 2013
I love nail varnish and am so lucky to have great natural nails. I decided to treat myself to a proper manicure a month ago and they use this varnish....I had never heard of it before. I do all my own housework and only wear rubber gloves for harsh cleaning jobs. I do all my own gardening and have a large garden for which I do wear gloves for most jobs. I also look after other people's animals, so mucking out horses and chickens etc I have just been back for a mini manicure, four weeks on. The polish was a bit worn at the tips and obviously missing from the top as the nails had grown but had not chipped. I was surprised you don't use an undercoat but this polish doesn't stain the nails but you must use the top coat.

Thai Bible
Thai Bible
by DK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Thai Bible (Paperback)
A good cookery book for Thai food and best used in conjunction with the Hamlyn 200 Thai Favourites for an amazing range of Thai food.

200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Thai Favourites: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Oi Cheepchaiissara

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 27 May 2013
I think this has got to be one of the best Thai cookery books I have had. A must for lovers of Thai food.

Sock and stocking aid - Mobility Aid
Sock and stocking aid - Mobility Aid
Offered by aids4mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 May 2013
How I wish I had found this earlier. It is a brilliant bit if equipment and so simple. For anyone having difficulty getting socks etc. on I can thoroughly recommend it.

5KG WILD BIRD DRIED MEALWORMS
5KG WILD BIRD DRIED MEALWORMS
Offered by Maltbys Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 May 2013
The chickens seem very happy! Can't really say much more...they are just dried mealworms. Much better to buy in bulk...

4M Spy Science Alarmed Safe Bank
4M Spy Science Alarmed Safe Bank

3.0 out of 5 stars OK., 8 Jan. 2013
This is just a few bits of plastic you put together. It's OK but wouldn't rave about it. Granddaughter liked it.

Wheres Wally 16 Month 2013: Diary
Wheres Wally 16 Month 2013: Diary

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 8 Jan. 2013
Great fun for kids...my Grandson loved it...so did Granny. Good quality and good value for the price...lots to do in it

Sonic the Hedgehog Backpack 16in Large School Bag - Super Speed
Sonic the Hedgehog Backpack 16in Large School Bag - Super Speed

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 8 Jan. 2013
Pack seemed fine and was as described...my Grandson loved it. Plenty of room for all his school stuff. Reasonable value for money

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo 3DS)
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by TwoRedSevens

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTALLY GUTTED!!!!!!, 10 Nov. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Hope Nintendo are pleased with all their disappointed customers. I am a pensioner and love Prof. Layton but can't afford the fancy gadget to play the new one.
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 12:09 AM GMT