Profile for woody > Reviews

Content by woody

woody

Stop Dead (BOOK 5 in DI Geraldine Steel Series)
Stop Dead (BOOK 5 in DI Geraldine Steel Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Leigh Russell was a fantastic find and I, 1 Aug 2014
What a find, Leigh Russell was a fantastic find and I;ve enjoyed every book I;ve read. This is no exception and keeps you turning the pages right to the end

ASPEN LIGHTWEIGHT TRAVEL TOP ZIP CROSSBODY ORGANISER HANDBAG BAG STYLE CN9197 (Navy)
Offered by David Viggers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 8 Jun 2014
I reviewed the seller immediately because I was so impressed with the service, now I've had time to use the bag and have found it to be 'just the job', lightweight, capacious and a lovely colour.

[Pack of 2] TECHGEAR® All New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7" 7.0 inch MATTE / ANTI GLARE LCD Screen Protectors With Cleaning Cloth + Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars screen protectors, 8 Jan 2014
This firm is a pleasure to do business with, I would use them every time if possible, well done Techgear

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Dec 2013
A really good product but I have had difficulty getting an email programme. I like it so much I have bought 2more as presents, so I think that says it all!

Marware Origin Case for Kindle Fire HDX 7" Pink (will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 7")

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the new Kindle, 7 Dec 2013
This was a present for the new Kindle and both I and the recipient thought it had everything at an amazing price where I was concerned.

God's Highlander
God's Highlander

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good read., 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: God's Highlander (Kindle Edition)
I've always been a big fan of E V Thompson and I've no reason to change my mind with this offering, I couldn't put it down and can't wait to start the next one.

Numatic HVR200M-22 Henry Micro Vacuum Cleaner, Microtex Filtration System, 1200W
Offered by thewhitehouseonline

5.0 out of 5 stars A present, 2 Sep 2013
I gave this to a friend who has trouble with other vacuums in the past and she loves it. It performs far better than expected and is always singing it's praise.

Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Presents) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift, 2 Sep 2013
This is a wonderful way to send a present to an Amazon user, it's so safe and useful and easy to use.

Periea Handbag Organiser, Insert, Liner 9 Pockets - Purple - Tegan
Periea Handbag Organiser, Insert, Liner 9 Pockets - Purple - Tegan
Offered by JNimports

5.0 out of 5 stars organiser, 14 Jun 2013
I bought the larger version but it didn't fit smaller bags so went for this one and it's just what I wanted, now I'm completely organised.

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: The Trilogy of Five
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: The Trilogy of Five

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 14 Jun 2013
I think it's a love or hate trilogy and I fall in the latter group, so sorry I went for the trilogy of five!