Profile for alan > Reviews

GERMAN ARMY ISSUE FLECKTARN PATTERN UNLINED COMBAT JACKET
GERMAN ARMY ISSUE FLECKTARN PATTERN UNLINED COMBAT JACKET
Offered by CamoOutdoor - The Sports & Camouflage Outfitters

5.0 out of 5 stars A good jacket no defects, 16 Aug 2014
A good jacket no defects no worn areas, looks like new very happy, once waxed with Iceland wax nothing will get through this jacket, I will be snug as a bug in a rug, and for the price I paid what a bargain.
I have one wish, a poachers pocket in the back of the jacket, have to right to the German army to inform them of this huge over sight.
But still a darn good jacket all the same, the fit is just spot on for me.

Bodyguard Disposable Black Nitrile Gloves Large
Bodyguard Disposable Black Nitrile Gloves Large
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, will be back for more later on, 15 Aug 2014
yes they do the job tougher than some others I have used. must admit being black they do stand out a bit, but that's no problem to me, well worth the price, a good buy, will be back for more later on.

MENS CLASSIC VINTAGE 1970'S BOMBER HARRINGTON RETRO TRENDY TOP SCOOTER JACKET (XXL, Black)
Offered by wholesale workwear

5.0 out of 5 stars smart well made cheap too., 11 Aug 2014
Smart light weight jacket, good fit looks good to, I love it, very happy man, for the price you don't get any better than this. well pleased.

PS.
got me one more jacket, now I own two, blue and black. love these jackets, they look smart on to.

Buyincoins Super Speed USB 3.0 4 Port Hub Adapters With On/Off Switch for Laptop Desktop PC WHITE
Offered by BuyinCoinsUK(ship from HK)

5.0 out of 5 stars small and neat best buy I have had in a while, 31 July 2014
Just bought this, for the price nothing to loose, to my surprize it works well can not believe it is so cheap, I always need usb 3 ports
and this fits the bill perfectly, small and neat best buy I have had in a while, I'am pleased to say the least.

Anker® Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Frameless Synthetic Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch T3100 T3110 Tablet - Smart Cover with Multi Angle Stand - Lifetime warranty
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Read some of the reviews seem to be a good case so took the plunge, 31 July 2014
Read some of the reviews seem to be a good case so took the plunge, it was a very good choice the case lived up to the reviews and more, now I have clear access to all buttons and ports, my old leather case has gone to case heaven, can not find fault with this case at all, my galaxy tab 3 has a very good home now, we both are very happy.
Money well spent.

1000ML Cycling Sports Drinking Water Bottle Stainless Steel Wide Mouth w/ Carabiner
Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars stainless steel water bottle I like it., 30 July 2014
A good bottle wide mouth on it makes it easy to fill and pour out, all stainless steel, cleaned and filled with water left to stand for 2 hours, the water was fine and cool, which was surprising being cool in this weather is no mean feet, yes it is a very good bottle I like it well worth the price, had bottles 3 times the price but none of which were better.
P s. the hook is useless.

1000ml Stainless Steel Sports Water Bottle w/ Climbing Hook - Silver
1000ml Stainless Steel Sports Water Bottle w/ Climbing Hook - Silver
Offered by Highly One

4.0 out of 5 stars A good bottle, at a good price, 30 July 2014
got this to hold methylated spirit have a good old meths burner, it so far is a good bottle, no leaks it should last for years. As a water bottle yes it would do the job very well, I cleaned it out with soap and boiling water no funny taste the water was just fine, but did not purchase it for water, 4 stars the hook is useless other than that it's a good bottle, at a good price.

Nivea Body Care Shower Cream Soft 86285 250ml
Nivea Body Care Shower Cream Soft 86285 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars yes I like it well worth the price, 24 July 2014
it does the job clean at last, yes I like it well worth the price.

Nivea Soft 300ml
Nivea Soft 300ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Nivea good stuff but not this time, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Nivea Soft 300ml (Personal Care)
not so good my skin does not like this product at all, a pity but that's the way it goes some times, just have to try some thing else.

Trangia Triangle Lightweight Camping Stove - Silver, One Size
Trangia Triangle Lightweight Camping Stove - Silver, One Size
Offered by The Simply Group

5.0 out of 5 stars light and easy to put together, 24 July 2014
It does what I want it to do, light and easy to put together, other reviews have said it all, good piece of kit, well worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12