Profile for The Muse > Reviews

Price and Kensington Home Farm Butter Dish
Price and Kensington Home Farm Butter Dish
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Butter Dish, 18 July 2016
Nice Butter Dish. It made me smile with the little logos around the top edge. So much better than the plastic one that came with the Fridge

Galaxy S7 Glass Screen Protector, Tech Armor Edge to Edge Ballistic Glass Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Protector (Gold) [1-Pack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Jun. 2016
Just brilliant and fabulous like previous products from this company

Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5
Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5
Offered by Tech Armor UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so happy with the screen on my MS Surface I ordered ..., 19 April 2016
I was so happy with the screen on my MS Surface I ordered one for my S5. The screen protector subsequently arrived and I fitted it. Screen fitted well, however the bottom Left hand corner did not adhere correctly for some reason. I contacted Tech Armor and they responded immediately and sent a replacement by return direct from the USA. This I fitted and it is brilliant compared to what I was using previously. I cant not fault the product or Tech Armor and I shall certainly be using them again. Please note that the screen protectors may be less satisfactory on curved screens as this is made of glass, not flexible plastic.

5 Classic Albums
5 Classic Albums

5.0 out of 5 stars Dusty at her best, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: 5 Classic Albums (Audio CD)
Dusty at her best. A good mix of this much neglected singers songs. She passed too soon......Love You
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2016 10:34 PM BST

Dig in Deep
Dig in Deep

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, an eclectic mix of Rock, Blues and Ballads., 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Dig in Deep (Audio CD)
I absolutely love Bonnie's Music. Seen her in concert and hope to do so again soon.

Trespass Men's Blustery Padded Jacket - Electric Blue, 2X-Large
Trespass Men's Blustery Padded Jacket - Electric Blue, 2X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm Coat, 26 Mar. 2016
Well made and warm. very happy with it

Surface Pro 4 Screen Protector, Tech Armor High Definition HD-Clear Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (2015) Screen Protector [2-Pack]

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 26 Mar. 2016
I have for a number of years been using a high grade screen protectors on my phone and tablets. I then purchased a Microsoft Surface and fitted a quality plastic film screen protector to it. Using the supplied pen with the surface was not a pleasant experience as the pen dragged on the plastic. So with some scepticism I ordered the Tech Armour Screen Protector. So easy to fit after watching the online videos. Amazing result, crisp and clear display. Pen writes smoothly. No complaints at all, in fact I have been so delighted with it \I have now now ordered one for my phone.

Alone In The Universe
Alone In The Universe

5.0 out of 5 stars easy listening. What you expect from, 17 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Alone In The Universe (Audio CD)
ELO and Jeff Lynn, easy listening. What you expect from ELO

Rinder's Rules: Make the Law Work For You!
Rinder's Rules: Make the Law Work For You!
by Robert Rinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 17 Jan. 2016
bought this as a present. The recipient enjoyed reading the book, so based on this a recommendation is appropriate.

HP Pavilion dv6-6001ea dv6-6001sa dv6-6002sa dv6-6004sa Uk keyboard
HP Pavilion dv6-6001ea dv6-6001sa dv6-6002sa dv6-6004sa Uk keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to be able to use Laptop again., 17 Jan. 2016
Correct keyboard. Fitted in minutes. Nice to be able to type properly again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7