Profile for labigonzi > Reviews

Content by labigonzi

labigonzi

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
L'incolore Tazaki Tsukuru e i suoi anni di pellegrinaggio (Supercoralli) (Italian Edition)
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bello, come al solito, 4 Jun 2014
Anche questa volta, come sempre, Murakami Haruki non mi ha deluso! Non sono brava a fare commmenti sui libri ma lo consiglio a tutti

OCB Premium No.1 rolling papers 50 booklets by MakBros
OCB Premium No.1 rolling papers 50 booklets by MakBros
Offered by Trendz
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Jun 2014
I'ts exactly whai I wanted. I'll buy again in the future because OBC rolling papers is the best in my opinion

OPEN END ZIP - BLACK - BLACK METAL TOOTH/FINISH - HEAVY DUTY - YKK - HD-3 - 6/7/8/9/11/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26/27/28/29/30/31/32/33/34/35/36/37/38/39/40 INCH (32 INCH (81.5 CM))
Offered by marketplace mayhem
Price: 6.60

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 26 Feb 2014
I THINK THATTHIS IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND PERFECT FOR MY NEEDS. I WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Enkojha Pedal Bin 3Ltr Capacity Hot Pink Colour With New Design
Enkojha Pedal Bin 3Ltr Capacity Hot Pink Colour With New Design
Offered by Bs Homewares
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, 22 Dec 2013
I am very satisfied with this bin, that is very cute and well done. I recommend its purchase to anyone

18ct White Gold Finish Stud Earrings With Swarovski Cubic Zirconia
18ct White Gold Finish Stud Earrings With Swarovski Cubic Zirconia
Offered by Galaxy Fashion Jewellery Limited
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Dec 2013
at the moment I am very satisfied with these earrings that are cute and very comfortable to wear all day and even at night

Premier Housewares 4-Tier Bathroom Organiser Chrome
Premier Housewares 4-Tier Bathroom Organiser Chrome
Offered by Home Discount Ltd
Price: 18.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Nov 2013
Very very good quality product, perfect for my bathrom! Anyone who wants to buy it will make an excellent purchase!

Just 4 Pets House Bed Combat Pink
Just 4 Pets House Bed Combat Pink
Price: 18.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 31 Aug 2013
The pets house arrived quickly. It is very lovely and also my cat appreciate it a lot. It's is also very easy to keep clean. Thank you

Betula Unisex - Adult Energy Clogs And Mules Black Black Size: 37
Betula Unisex - Adult Energy Clogs And Mules Black Black Size: 37
Offered by Schlappenladen - Enjoy Walking!
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Aug 2013
As usual I found this product absolutely confortable and perfect for my feet and I will buy in the future.

Il tesoro dell'abate Nania (Le inchieste del maresciallo Vol. 4) (Italian Edition)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Molto gradevole, 4 Jun 2013
Piccolo ma gradevole, si fa leggere volentieri . Non capisco perchè devo continuare a scrivere anche se non ho niente altro da dire!

Betula ''Energy'' from EVA complete in Pink 38.0 EU R
Betula ''Energy'' from EVA complete in Pink 38.0 EU R

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 Jun 2013
I like this sandals because the material is very good (my foot does not sweat) and also because they have an ergonomic design that goes well with my foot. I'll buy again in the future

Page: 1 | 2 | 3