Profile for Mr. A. Tebbs > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. Tebbs

Mr. A. Tebbs (england)

USA by Rail (Bradt Travel Guides)
USA by Rail (Bradt Travel Guides)
by John Pitt

5.0 out of 5 stars USA by rail, 20 Feb 2010
Superb book which details every point of interest on all the big trains in America a real must for any traveller
ajt

10-30x50 Tasco Rubber Armoured Black Binoculars New
10-30x50 Tasco Rubber Armoured Black Binoculars New

5.0 out of 5 stars super item, 15 Sep 2009
I can not speak too highly of this product
The design and feel of these glasses is superb and I can even use them without taking of my own specs (a real bonus)
Image is clear and stable and the zoom tremendous.
IF YOUR THINKING OF BUYING THS ITEM DONT HANG BACK!
Allan Tebbs

Balanzza Luggage / Suitcase Weigh Scale
Balanzza Luggage / Suitcase Weigh Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars luggage scale, 19 Jun 2009
This item is the perfect anwer to all the uncertanty about your luggage weight and its crowning glory is in the fact you can take it with you on holiday and check for the return journey (this is where the real limits are impossed)
buy with confidence

Philex 5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Philex 5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars hdmi the real story, 3 Nov 2008
to all those "Doubting thomas" out there who are not sure if you have to spend a fortune on a HDMI cable or not believe me when I say the answer is a resounding NO. I purchased one of these the other day and was amazed when I fitted it into my system (Sony 42" Flat screen TV with Blue Ray player)
There was no differance at all between the two leads I have (one supplied by Sony valued at over 50.00) and then this one and you could not tell the differance when alternating them , so buy with confidence and save yourself pounds (just about to order another one)