Profile for Douglas > Reviews

Wicked Filth - 5 Dirty Stories
Wicked Filth - 5 Dirty Stories
Price: 1.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Deleted this bought by mistake, 22 July 2014
Got this by mistake, deleted, cannot give this a mark as deleted it.

Acer Aspire V5-572 15.6-inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 3337U 1.8GHz Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
Price: 379.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair buy but Windows 8.1 is aw.ful, 30 Jun 2014
This is a fair computer no DVD as they have gone for very thin. They have sacrificed the slow hard drive to save money so is quite slow. Hate windows 8.1 had it removed and gone back to Windows 7! On the plus side it is not a touchscreen which I prefer and the picture on screen is great and the feel of the computer is good.

Jigsaw Aero Puzzle 2.0  [Download]
Jigsaw Aero Puzzle 2.0 [Download]
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 30 Jun 2014
Would have given this one star but I do think there are worse jigsaw puzzles on the net. The pieces do not join properly and leave black small marks so the sky is dotted with them. It does not load properly in all not worth the money.

Emsa Healthy Freshness ("Gesunde Frische") 508549 Clip & Close Food Container Box 10.8 L Rectangular
Price: 20.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping salads fresh, 15 May 2014
I got this for my salads, so sick of buying lettuce etc., and then finding after a few days they are limp and ready to throw away. I got this to put my salads in, thought it would extend the life of lettuce etc., for a few days but have had some in their for over 2 weeks and although I have opened it and taken some out, dried some of the water then put it back, still it is fresh. The only thing that would have helped was a drip tray in the bottom to have taken some of the condensation but that said it works like a charm.

Bentley DIY 3.2m Telescopic Extension Ladder
Bentley DIY 3.2m Telescopic Extension Ladder
Offered by popamazing
Price: 44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Partner, 29 Mar 2014
What do you buy for a man who seems to have everything and keeps saying "buy me a pair of socks" I saw this on a programme about the police, they used this steps to get up into a loft to search it. Knowing that he uses a small pair of steps, the banister and the window sill to get up in the loft I thought this may be useful and stop him one day breaking his neck. He loves them and uses them all the time.

Lock Picking Set C2010 22 Piece Slimline Lock Pick Set
Lock Picking Set C2010 22 Piece Slimline Lock Pick Set
Offered by UB Keys
Price: 29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my Son, 29 Mar 2014
I got this as a Christmas present for my son, did suggest that he may pick up more tips about picking a lock in the local prison but could not work out how to get him in for a few days only so in the end I got them for him, he loves this and the set of locks which will also come up for review.

Filofax Pocket Week on 2 Pages 2014 Diary
Filofax Pocket Week on 2 Pages 2014 Diary
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Need a diary, 29 Mar 2014
Do you need a diary in this day and age of computers, smart phones and pads, yes, I plan my meals on it and keep it on my kitchen counter, it does not matter if coffee gets spilt on in just pat it dry and move on.

Wenko 3785020100 Pullover Dryer Popup, 68 x 84 x 1 cm, White
Wenko 3785020100 Pullover Dryer Popup, 68 x 84 x 1 cm, White
Price: 6.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Had a cashmere jumper for Christmas, 29 Mar 2014
My son got me a jumper and I had to hand wash it and flat dry it. I have always had machine washable, tumble dry jumpers so I needed somewhere to dry this jumper, so got this. It works very well and it was dried very quickly over the bath and it folds back to it original small shape to store. Great

Orchard Toys World Map Puzzle and Poster
Orchard Toys World Map Puzzle and Poster
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present for my Grandson, 29 Mar 2014
I got this puzzle for my eldest grandson as his mum is not keen on him watching TV for too long. I thought a puzzle would give him something different to do, this one is good as it is a world map and perhaps some of the places will stick in his mind. My daughter said this puzzle is a very good quality.

Essential Carols
Essential Carols
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wanted only Carols, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Essential Carols (Audio CD)
I wanted a CD with just Carols and this is beautiful. I have other Christmas Albums but I love to sing along to the carols I know and get to know some new ones, the Choir is one of the best I have heard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9