Profile for bluecat > Reviews

Royal Canin Oral Sensitive 30 Dry Mix 1.5 kg
Royal Canin Oral Sensitive 30 Dry Mix 1.5 kg
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! No more smelly cat breath!!, 20 Jun 2014
I bought this as my 11 month old British Shorthaired Blue had smelly breath. The vet said that he was fine and his teeth and gums are perfect. The smell, especially in the morning was dreadful. He is was fed only Royal Canin young neutered male food. I now used half of each and the effect was almost immediate. The smell completely disappeared within a couple of portions. I understand that due to the shape of their mouths that food can get lodged in their gums etc. This has completely solved the problem.

The North Face Women's Resolve Jacket - Balsam Blue, Large
The North Face Women's Resolve Jacket - Balsam Blue, Large
Price: 81.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual North Face Quality, 20 Jun 2014
I ordered this and fully expected it to be the same quality as all the other North Face jackets and other items I have. It was nowhere near the same quality and therefore I had to return it and am still looking to find another jacket.

Brabantia Essential Line Can Opener with Plastic Handle
Brabantia Essential Line Can Opener with Plastic Handle
Price: 6.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job perfectly., 6 May 2014
I had a Brabantia can opener over 20 years ago and they have finally been replaced with these new ones. I was a little bit wary of what the quality may be like now for the same can opener. These are just a smooth and do the job perfectly.

Karrimor Mens Traveller Supa 2 Trekking and Hiking Shoes K566-LMK Light Mink 9 UK, 43 EU, 10 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shoes!, 6 May 2014
I purchased these for my husband as a casual shoe to wear for general walking and casual use. They are of excellent quality and look really good too. I purchased them at an unbelievably low price of 21. What more can I say; but fantastic value. Highly recommended.

Griffin PowerJolt 2.1 Amp In-Car Charger with Apple Lightning Tip for iPhone/iPod/iPad - Black
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 12.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job!, 17 April 2014
Purchased this for my iPhone 5 and use it all the time in the car. A good quality item and much cheaper than Apple.

Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper
Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent clippers!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I purchased these for my british shorthaired blue who is mainly in the house. His claws were catching in everything. They are very easy to use and my cat doesn't mind at all. They are excellent quality and a very good price. Fast delivery.

Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub; Containing Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 120 ml
Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub; Containing Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM 120 ml
Offered by High Street
Price: 9.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 17 April 2014
Bought this for my husband's knees. He finds it really good, but I can't say the same about the smell. It does smell very strong, it makes my eyes water if I'm in the same room. He now puts it on before work as he works outside and finds it does really help. Its a shame that the delivery couldn't have been quicker (three weeks), although it did arrive within the timescale, it would have been good to have received it much sooner. I will definitely purchase again, but order in good time before this one runs out. A definite improvement with knee pain.

Fish Bowl, Black
Fish Bowl, Black
Price: 16.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality & Look!, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Fish Bowl, Black (Misc.)
This is a lovely quality feeding set. It is heavy enough that it doesn't move when the cat is feeding. Both bowls lift out easily for washing and the actual fish base is easily washed and kept clean. I am very pleased with this product. I have two of them now. I did think that it was a little expensive. This one cost 5 more than the blue one which I purchased from another place, but saying that, I would definitely get another if needed.

Finish Line Cross Country Chain oil (Size: 120 ml) chain oil
Finish Line Cross Country Chain oil (Size: 120 ml) chain oil
Offered by Deep Blue Sky
Price: 7.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Lube!, 24 Jan 2014
Very good bike oil. Used many times and never have any problems with it. Will definitely be ordering more soon. Great price too!

The Enormous Crocodile (Dahl Fiction)
The Enormous Crocodile (Dahl Fiction)
by Roald Dahl
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Little Book!, 24 Jan 2014
A great book. I purchased this for my 7 year old grandson to read himself. He thoroughly enjoyed it and loved the coloured illustrations.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5