ARRAY(0xab8f7eac)

Profile for Scififan > Reviews

Content by Scififan

Scififan "oneill8"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Sterling Silver 2mm ball Stud Earrings - very small & dicreet - SIZE: 2mm 5180. Shipped in our quality Silver Gift Box by 1st class mail
Offered by Silver Style
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Granddaughter, 1 Nov 2013
These earrings are small but look lovely. My granddaughter is very pleased and loves them. They are ideal for her to wear them at school.

Hilly's Kitchen Duo Icing Bag
Hilly's Kitchen Duo Icing Bag
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It did the job but ...., 1 Nov 2013
This dual piping bag did the job but on the last cup cake the bag burst which is a shame as I cannot use it again.

Orion Pulse Monitor and Calorie Count -
Orion Pulse Monitor and Calorie Count -

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Oct 2013
This is the best pedometer/calorie counter that I have purchased. It is easy to set up and the screen is clear. The buttons are on the edges of the unit which is great because there is no danger of accidentally pressing them and resetting to zero. I do not use the pulse monitor so cannot comment on that part of the unit. Recommended.

Push and Grip Single Tea Towel Holder - Self Adhesive (Pack of 1)
Push and Grip Single Tea Towel Holder - Self Adhesive (Pack of 1)
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Oct 2013
This item is great. It is deep enough to be able to push plenty of the towel in so it does not keep dropping to the floor. Recommended.

Blue Christmas
Blue Christmas
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Pity I can only play this at Christmas, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Blue Christmas (Audio CD)
A wonderful CD which was played over and over again, hopefully, I did not wear it out. If you like Elvis, you will love this.

Willow Tree Angel of Hope Figurine
Willow Tree Angel of Hope Figurine
Price: 15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Jan 2013
I like all the figurines in the Willow Tree collection but this is the first I have received. They are lovely and elegant and make beautiful gifts.

Silver Guardian Angel Birthstone Pendant with 14/16 inch Chain May
Silver Guardian Angel Birthstone Pendant with 14/16 inch Chain May
Price: 11.66

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 30 Jan 2013
I received this as a gift and I love it. The pendant is lovely with my birth stone in it and the chain is strong without having large links. Very nice indeed and good quality.

Kaemingk Everlands Snowy Alaskan Flock Christmas Tree - 5ft
Kaemingk Everlands Snowy Alaskan Flock Christmas Tree - 5ft

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tree but ...., 28 Dec 2012
This tree looks lovely but it sheds the white coating. As much as I like it, I returned it because I have a little granddaughter who picks up and eats anything on the floor so it was not practical at all for us.

Jam Making and Preserving - Pack Of 6 - 1lb / 450g Round Glass Jam Jar With Gold Twist Off Lids - (Choice Of 5 Lid Colours & Promotions Available On Selected Colours)
Offered by Colanders
Price: 5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Produce, 27 Nov 2012
I did not know where to buy jam jars for my first time at making jam. I looked on Amazon and saw these and sent for them. They are excellent; really good quality.

24 - White CTU Seal Coffee Mug in Display Box
24 - White CTU Seal Coffee Mug in Display Box
Offered by Star Action Figures
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my Husband, 27 Nov 2012
He is a massive 24 flan and I bought it for him for work. The telephones in his office have the CTU ring tone so it was a perfect mug to use at work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4