Profile for tdk > Reviews

Content by tdk

tdk

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Death Revokes the Offer: Killer views/dead body in kitchen/make offer (The Real Estate Diva Mysteries Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars proof read by chimpanzees!, 20 July 2014
This could have been a fun book. The story was inventive and Allison the first person narrator was funny, however the proof reading (if it was actually proof read) is appalling and completely detracts from the understanding and enjoyment of the book. There are glaring erors every couple of pages and even I got fed up with reporting them - by the way does Amazon ever actually toke any action about error reports? I've tried following their guff about checking next time I synchronise with Amazon and have never managed to find any info at all!

NATURALIA® BATH AND SHOWER GEL. JUMBO FAMILYPACK - paraben free. 1000 ml
NATURALIA® BATH AND SHOWER GEL. JUMBO FAMILYPACK - paraben free. 1000 ml
Offered by BIOVERTA - Natural Products

5.0 out of 5 stars super value, 8 April 2014
This bath gel comes in a huge and wonderfully economical bottle
It has a pleasant smell and makes a pleasing amount of lather. Definitely a good buy.

Decleor Aroma Solutions Energising Gel For Face & Body (Salon Size) - 200ml/6.7oz
Offered by AZPerfume

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 April 2014
I found this gel easy to use. It blended in to my skin and immediately gave a pleasant feeling of tautness. I feel that my skin doesn't look quite so saggy - although I may be deluding myself! I'm not sure if it aids the healing of skin blemishes and spots but it definitely has a soothing coolness.

Learning Resources 2-in-1 All About Me Mirrors
Learning Resources 2-in-1 All About Me Mirrors

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Feb 2014
Lovely, bright and attractive mirrors. Very sturdy and easy for small hands to grip. My class loved the fact that they could get 2 views of themselves - 1 normal and 1 distorted. The mirrors have been used several times by more than 40 3 year olds and haven't come to any harm yet, so they must be pretty robust!

Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak 400ml
Elemis Aching Muscle Super Soak 400ml
Offered by Beautiworks

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely delish, 5 Dec 2013
I love Elemis beauty products but had never thought about them making muscle treatments. This was recommended by a friend when I complained that my back was aching.
The first thing I noticed about this product was it's aroma.It smells fabulous, a sort of mixture of pine and menthol smells- which sounds disgusting but is actually glorious.
Bathing in it was incredibly relaxing and I did feel better afterwards, although that could just have been the effect of the warm bath!
I had planned to save my bottle and only use it when I felt achy, but I'm afraid I couldn't resist using it and have had to order another bottle. I have also given my mum a bottle to help with her bad knee, she said that she didn't know if it helped her knee but that it smelt "ooh lovely!".
I must also say that when I had a bad headache soaking in musclease helped clear it and it was a great decongedtant when I had a cold.

New CID Cosmetics i - pout Light-Up Lipstick with Mirror 3.8g Belle
New CID Cosmetics i - pout Light-Up Lipstick with Mirror 3.8g Belle
Offered by The Perfume shop and More

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 30 Nov 2013
I have only just discovered New Cid products, I wish that I had discovered their lipsticks long ago!
The range of colours is wide and varied. The products are creamy and moisturising, they leave my lips feeling fabulous.
I initially thought that the lights and mirrors were a gimmick, but actually they are very useful.
The light is great if you are in a dim room and fabulous if you need to find your keyhole late at night! The little mirror means that you don't always need to take out your main handbag mirror.

Elemis Quiet Mind Room Mist 50ml
Elemis Quiet Mind Room Mist 50ml

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 30 Nov 2013
I love Elemis and on first spray I loved this room mist. However the smell of the spray disappears very quickly, which is very disappointing.

ELEMIS The Spa Candle Refill
ELEMIS The Spa Candle Refill
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars glorious, 30 Nov 2013
I adore Elemis products but this is the first time I have tried one of their candles. The smell is gorgeous, not flowery or synthetic but relaxing and soothing.
The candle burns steadily and slowly, I've been burning it every evening for 3 or 4 hours for at least a week and less than a third has been burnt.
I love the fact that the candle looks so plain, it means that is not out of place wherever you choose to burn it. In fact I think that the scent and design of the candle is suitable for both women and men.
I just wish that I was rich enough to purchase a constant supply of Elemis candles!

1850W LOG BURNING FLAME EFFECT STOVE HEATER ELECTRIC FIRE FIREPLACE FAN NEW
1850W LOG BURNING FLAME EFFECT STOVE HEATER ELECTRIC FIRE FIREPLACE FAN NEW
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars So cosy!, 7 Nov 2013
I am so pleased with this fire, it is just what I wanted.
I have central heating and my house is warm, but because my sitting room is large and light it never looked very cosy.
This fire has added a lovely cosy touch.
It was easy to fix on the legs which had been removed for ease of transport. The instructions were clear and very easy to follow.
The fire looks absolutely great and is so realistic looking.
I am so pleased with this purchase.

Still Life in Brunswick Stew (A Cherry Tucker Mystery Book 2)
Still Life in Brunswick Stew (A Cherry Tucker Mystery Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 12 Oct 2013
This is the second book in the series and I think that it would be helpful to read the books in order.
Cherry Tucker is an artist with a complicated life.
She has a cantankerous grandad with a goat fanatic girlfriend, a trashy brother and sister, a honorary uncle who is the local sheriff and a very complicated love life.
When her friend is poisoned at a Brunswick stew cook off Cherry feels compelled to investigate. Unfortunately her boyfriend, deputy Luke is against her investigation and so are all the antagonistic inhabitants of Sidewinder.
Cherry annoys everyone (apart from old boyfriend/husband Todd) and spends a lot of the time avoiding fists and bullets.
This book is funny and very entertaining.Cherry is a great character who is aided and hindered by an assorted cast of friends and enemies. I particularly like her relationship with the russian businessman or perhaps crook, Bear.
Whilst she doesn't seem to be a very succesful investigator Cherry certainly gets results.
I hope that there will be further books in this series. I want to find out more about Cherry's mum, why is Shawna so annoyed, is Todd as simple as he appears, will Luke ever tell his family about Cherry and more importantly will he ever pose nude for her series of portraits?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4