Profile for Pollyanna > Reviews

Content by Pollyanna

Pollyanna

iLuv In-Ear Tangle Free Earphones with iPhone and iPod In-line Remote with Built in Microphone - Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!! Dont waste your money., 19 Jan. 2014
I've had these earphones for only a couple of weeks and was delighted when I received them as they look good. Unfortunately, one of the earbuds has now stopped working. You do get what you pay for...I just thought they may have lasted slightly longer. Very disappointed.

Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams
Just Ask the Universe: A No-Nonsense Guide to Manifesting Your Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 July 2013
Out of all the books on this subject, this one has been the most straightforward and easy to understand. Really enjoyed it...thank you! :)

The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way
The Power of Intention: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Inspiring, 20 May 2013
I loved this book! I found it to be really interesting and inspirational and it certainly made me have a good look at myself and behavioural characteristics that I'd fallen into without realising. I'm trying my best now to work on these negatives and hopefully be a better person for it. Thank you wayne dyer!

Harnessing the Magic of the Universe
Harnessing the Magic of the Universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!, 22 Jan. 2013
Very interesting read! Looking forward to putting it into practice. Hopefully I'll harness all the magic of the universe :)