Profile for J. Agwaru > Reviews

Content by J. Agwaru

J. Agwaru "SkinAssistant, JFA Jewellery" (London UK)

VEO - 8 Pin Charger and Sync Lead, Cable for iPhone 5, 5s, 5C, iPad Mini, iPad mini 2, iPad Air, iPad 5, iPad 4G, iPod Touch 5G, Nano 7G
Offered by icestation

Karren Brady's 10 Rules for Success
Karren Brady's 10 Rules for Success

5.0 out of 5 stars practical and down to earth, 6 Aug. 2014
I read this book in 20 minutes. It is down to earth and practical just the way I have seen Karen portrayed in the media.

MACOON Exclusive Leather Case for iPhone 4 & 4S Protective Case made of Genuine Brazilian Leather, color:caramel brown
Offered by MACOON GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 17 Jun. 2014
Very smart and sleek. Quality leather. I'm buying a second! It looks just like it does in the picture. Great

Start Your Business in 7 Days: Turn Your Idea Into a Life-Changing Success
Start Your Business in 7 Days: Turn Your Idea Into a Life-Changing Success
by James Caan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 May 2012
I am still reading this book.You have to have thought about a business already to take in the points James outlines. On first glance you may not take much notice however it is written with a lot of experience .I have marked 4/5 only because none of the examples related to my field and the country I intend to practice but that was not the writers intention.I think one gets more out of business books after trying one or two businesses firts because you do not appreciate the points made unless you have made some mistakes.

Piano Specimen Sight-Reading Tests, Grade 1 (ABRSM Sight-reading)
Piano Specimen Sight-Reading Tests, Grade 1 (ABRSM Sight-reading)
by ABRSM
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Feb. 2012
All great. The book was received in good order and on time.I bought this for my son who is taking piano lessons at school.

KaChing: How to Run an Online Business That Pays and Pays
KaChing: How to Run an Online Business That Pays and Pays
by Mark Victor Hansen

4.0 out of 5 stars Kaching!, 6 Oct. 2010
A great easy going book.I loved the style of writing-just like the writer was chatting to me. This book was invaluable when I was setting up my skincare product website skinassistant.

e-Riches 2.0
e-Riches 2.0
by Scott Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide in simple language for anyone starting an on-line business, 7 Mar. 2010
This review is from: e-Riches 2.0 (Hardcover)
I bought this book when I was building my online jewellery website. I was not disappointed. It has basic information for non-IT experts like me.The book teaches you how to build your own website, understanding how you can make money from the web and what to do to make this happen. The lay out is great with important areas standing out and making it easy to recall points and to go back to review later.The language used is simple and real life examples drive the points home.I learnt much more than I expected. It taught me that one can do a lot more on the internet than just e-commerce to make money and as a hobby.I have since started a second website which is likely to bring me more revenue and enjoyment than the first I employed a web designer to do for me and at a fraction of the cost!