Profile for Sarah Willis > Reviews

Content by Sarah Willis

Sarah Willis

20 Pairs Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelashes Eye lashes
20 Pairs Black Long HANDMADE Voluminous False Eyelashes Eye lashes
Offered by Boolevard Cosmetics Ltd. (UK Seller)
Price: 2.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice eyelashes for special occasions but just a little too thick., 23 April 2013
I am not too good at applying false eyelashes but when I attempted to put these on they were quite thick, thicker than I expected and I felt like I couldn't really see very well with them on.

10 Pairs Of Super Thin Black Fake False Eyelashes Eye Lashes (#637)
10 Pairs Of Super Thin Black Fake False Eyelashes Eye Lashes (#637)
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, natural looking lashes, 23 April 2013
These eyelashes are natural and would be ideal for daytime use when you want a bit of emphasis on your eyes but do not want to look too over the top.

20 Pairs Black Thick Natural Long Makeup False Fake Eyelash Eye Lashes #182
20 Pairs Black Thick Natural Long Makeup False Fake Eyelash Eye Lashes #182
Offered by Wunderbarwahl
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty lashes, 23 April 2013
I like the look of these eyelashes very much but I still have yet to wear them. I would reccommend these eyelashes to a friend.

Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive
Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive
Price: 2.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Works quite well., 23 April 2013
I took off one star because the glue does not work well in the corners of the lashes but then again I am not too good with putting on lashes. This glue generally works well and Eyelure make and produce good quality products.

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Totally Tribal 'Retro Vintage Aztec' (Designed by Creative Eleven)TPU Gel Skin / Case / Cover
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous case, 27 Feb 2013
Fits my phone well and looks so nice. It protects my phone very well, i've already accidentally dropped my phone but the case meant that it didn't even get one scratch on it which I was pleased with.

Manicare Air Brush
Manicare Air Brush
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives a flawless finish, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Manicare Air Brush (Personal Care)
This is a really good brush for doing your foundation and it blends your foundation well. The only complaint I have about it is that it takes quite a hard wash for about 10 minutes if you want to get all of the foundation out of it and I am quite lazy when washing brushes, it only takes me 5 minutes to wash all of my other brushes together so I never bother to do this one thoroughly because it would take 10 minutes and 2 goes with your soap/shampoo. Other than that; it's a good brush.

Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Blue
Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Blue
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 27 Feb 2013
I love the colour of this case, protects my phone as well as making it look good :) it arrived quickly too.