Profile for Kiwi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag, Turquoise Blue, K15255
Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag, Turquoise Blue, K15255

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Bright Bags, 27 Jan 2014
I love Kipling bags, this is my 2nd one I have brought as I first bag was slightly too small for carrying a E-reader or tablet in. This bag contains a side pocket on each side, 2 front pockets, which are suitable for tablets, books or e-readers. A Large pocket to carry water, wallet, umbrella anything really. There are pockets inside too, as well as a secure zipped pocket to hold lady things. Also a key chain. Lovely colour too.

Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Vax C89-P7N-P Power 7 Pet Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoover, 25 Jan 2014
A very good hoover. We have a bunny and hay gets everywhere, the hoover works well. It is a bit heavy when lifting up the stairs. Its compact enough to fit in our cloak cupboard. We love it.

Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Price: 7.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gun, 25 Jan 2014
This if my first glue gun and I love it. It sticks a lot of things with the dual heat setting.

TePe Travel Case
TePe Travel Case
Offered by Dental Direct UK
Price: 1.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Case., 25 Jan 2014
This review is from: TePe Travel Case (Personal Care)
Very good case. It fits all the tepe size brushes, I use a variety. I keep it at work and it keeps my brushes clean and safe. nice product.

7 Litre Urba Kitchen Food Waste Caddy - Pigeon Blue
7 Litre Urba Kitchen Food Waste Caddy - Pigeon Blue
Offered by Gardening Delights Ltd
Price: 4.25

3.0 out of 5 stars A large compost bin, 25 Jan 2014
Does the trick, nice size. Though if wanting to buy the cheap bags from a 1.00 shop this bin is too large for those. The bin is a nice colour, greyish-blue. I kinda wished I'd got the smaller one as between the 2 of us we don't really fill it.

Hand Held Thermostatic Mixer Shower Head Modern Chrome Effect Bathroom SD08
Hand Held Thermostatic Mixer Shower Head Modern Chrome Effect Bathroom SD08
Offered by iBathUK
Price: 13.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice large head, 25 Jan 2014
A wonderful large shower head with adjustable settings. I like it a lot, though our shower needs more pressure so it feels like a gentle shower in the topics. I do enjoy using it and feel relaxed and clean afterwards.

Hansgrohe Isiflex 28272000 Shower Hose DN 15 x 1250 mm
Hansgrohe Isiflex 28272000 Shower Hose DN 15 x 1250 mm
Price: 19.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely hose - leaked., 25 Jan 2014
Its such a shame, I really liked the product and it was what I was after for ease of cleaning. Unfortunately our product leaked and we had to return it.

The Return was straight forward and easy to take back, full refund received.

Samsung E1190 Unlocked Mobile Phone - Purple
Samsung E1190 Unlocked Mobile Phone - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mobile Phone, Simply, 25 Jan 2014
Now I have got a tablet, I just wanted a phone to be a phone, so I choose this. Its very light, small and retro. Its a lovely deep rich purple colour and the display is tiny but in colour. The buttons are big enough to use and the phone is clear to hear calls. Its a great little phone. With it being a good price too, for when I don't want to carry expensive items with me, I can simply pop this into a jeans pocket and away I go.

Excellent product, does what it says on the box. Just a simple mobile phone.

Angelina Lady's Fleece-Lined, Crew neck, Long Sleeves Thermal Top
Angelina Lady's Fleece-Lined, Crew neck, Long Sleeves Thermal Top
Offered by Angelina Hosiery
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Warmth and snug fit, 9 Jan 2014
I had been watching this item on Amazon for a while and was concerned about spending 14.99 to try it, now I wish I hadn't waited so long as all the small sizes are nearly out of stock. I brought the coffee shade, which looks orange in the photo but it actually a lovely chocolate colour. Normally I wear a vest, t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt and then on dress over the top for work, I feel the cold all the time, being so slim. The top is fleecy inside and felt really nice on the outside too, I was worried about wearing less layers but I tried it all the same. I could feel the warmth under my clothes, it was like wearing a heated blanket. It did not feel like I was wearing an extra layer and I actually felt better and warmer than wearing all those layers at once.

After wearing it for one time, I am waiting for the rest of the colours to come back in stock so I can stock up. Highly recommended. The top does look like a normal top to wear on the outside of clothing too, so this is a great buy for the price.

In a previous feedback message someone mentioned the sleeves being a bit short for them, I felt they were fine for me, so I have no problems to say about the product at all, that's why I rated it 5 stars!#

Update: I have now washed this top and its still in great condition. It does say hand wash only on the label but I used the washing machine set to delicate (30) and it dried within a day too.

These tops are just brilliant, I want all of them now.

Jack Daniel's Spirit of Tennessee Cookbook
Jack Daniel's Spirit of Tennessee Cookbook
by Lynne Tolley

4.0 out of 5 stars Present Idea, 30 Dec 2013
My boyfriend loves Jack Daniels and also loves cooking, so I thought this would be a good present idea. There are lots of recipes is using the drink in the food. He was very pleased with the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5