Profile for Kiwi > Reviews

Content by Kiwi

Kiwi (Loughborough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
5Pcs Jewellery Mini Pliers Cutter Round Bent Nose Beading Making Craft Tool Kit (A set of five)
Offered by EXCITES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Jewerlley Making, 19 Aug 2014
I brought this set for jewerlley making and they are great. I previously purchased a different set which were too small, these are idea. Nice firm grip on the handles. The openings are ribbed for grip too. I'm very pleased with this set.
The size of the pliers are about 12cm, which is great for craft use.

1 x PURPLE ELECTRICAL PVC INSULATION / INSULATING TAPE 19mm x 20m - FLAME RETARDANT
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky and great colour, 5 Aug 2014
Used to identify climbing gear. Good quality and lovely purple colour.

Golden Comic Backing Boards x 100 per pack
Golden Comic Backing Boards x 100 per pack
Offered by thebast_shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for storing Fabric, 5 Aug 2014
Fantastic for use with my cotton and dressmaking fabric for storage in a bookshelf.

Rabbit Pewter Cufflinks. All our cufflinks come supplied in a Gift Box.
Rabbit Pewter Cufflinks. All our cufflinks come supplied in a Gift Box.
Offered by pewtergifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Rabbit Cufflinks, 5 Aug 2014
Lovely detail in the bunnies. There a bigger than expected but look great. Good quality too.

Kingston Technology 64GB DataTraveler 100 Generation 3 USB Drive
Kingston Technology 64GB DataTraveler 100 Generation 3 USB Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars No cover for the USB end, 28 July 2014
The product itself works fantastically. The design, I'm not to keen on. There is no cover for the end and you kind of pull it apart for the USB to go into itself for protection. Personally, did not realise this otherwise would of got one with a cover instead.

Purple - High Quality HQ, HIGH CAPACITIVE STYLUS TOUCH PENS FOR iPhone 3G 3GS iPhone 4/4S /4G & iPhone 5 iPad 2/3/4 + Samsung Tablet 7inch,10inch & Samsung S5620 Monte, Galaxy S4 i9500,S3 i9300,S2 i9100,Galaxy,i9000,Galaxy Ace S5830,Ace 2 I8160,Wave,Galaxy Y,Galaxy Nexus,HTC Legend,Blackberry 9520,9650,9790,9810,9820,9900,Z10,Q10,Nokia E52,Samsung Omnia Lite,HTC HD Mini,HTC Google Nexus One ,Sony Ericsson Xperia ST26i,LT26I,LT36h Sony Ericsson Vivaz,Samsung Wave S8500,Samsung Shark 3 S3550,LG GW620,Nokia Lumia-500,520,610,620,800,820,900,900,925 By Connect Zone®
Offered by Connect Zone®

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but it works, 28 July 2014
The nib on the end for use on my tablet it great. Though after time the colour of the purple is starting to stcratch and come off. Nice and sturdy and great size too.

Battery Replacement Kit for Sony PRS-505 with Installation Video, Tools, and Extended Life Battery

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Sony E-Readers, 28 July 2014
No problems with this product at all, my boyfriend choose it for my Sony E-Reader and its worked fine.

Bench Alberta III Hooded Parka Jacket Yellow - S (UK 10)
Bench Alberta III Hooded Parka Jacket Yellow - S (UK 10)
Offered by UK Kolours

4.0 out of 5 stars Yellow Coat Lovely, 28 July 2014
This coat is fantastic for the summer months, so light it folds up really small for the unpredictable weather we have here in the UK. There are only the basic pockets at the sides for putting your hands in, I did think I saw inside pockets but no such look, would of been a nice feature. The hood is huge though, and when I have it up have to fold it back just so I can see.

The coat feels great. Its fantastic for shower and the colour is oh so bright.

Dare 2b Men's Outpace Convertible Shorts - SkyDiver Blue, 30 Inch
Dare 2b Men's Outpace Convertible Shorts - SkyDiver Blue, 30 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Climbing and yes I am a girl!, 28 July 2014
I am a girl and I brought these for going climbing as I didn't want too short shorts and loved all the pockets in them. I tried them out on outdoor rocks and they are comfortable, stretch with you and look great too. I can even fold them up at the bottoms if I want a more girly look.

Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag, Turquoise Blue, K15255
Kipling Women's Gabbie Shoulder Bag, Turquoise Blue, K15255

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Bright Bags, 27 Jan 2014
I love Kipling bags, this is my 2nd one I have brought as I first bag was slightly too small for carrying a E-reader or tablet in. This bag contains a side pocket on each side, 2 front pockets, which are suitable for tablets, books or e-readers. A Large pocket to carry water, wallet, umbrella anything really. There are pockets inside too, as well as a secure zipped pocket to hold lady things. Also a key chain. Lovely colour too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6