Profile for Nokidding > Reviews

Content by Nokidding

Nokidding

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
chinkyboo Smart Kids 2 in 1 BLack / White Wooden Easel Chalk Drawing Board For Children
Offered by Popamazing

3.0 out of 5 stars Black and white board., 18 Jun. 2015
It's a nice size, it stade at the perfect hight for a 2 year old but, the blackboard surface it self is a bit of a let down. An adult can press hard enough with chalk to make a clear impression but a 2 year old only leaves faint lines so I can't in all concience give a higher rating.

Ghost in the Machine: A serial killer detective thriller (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost in the machine, 3 Jun. 2015
Well done Ed James,
I read a lot, day and night, I've always got a book on the go and this is one of those unputdownable books. In fact if I was ever to write a book I would want it to be as good as this one. The storyline grips from the first page, its easy to sink into the plot and completely loose track of time. Thank you Mr James, I loved it and can't wait to get stuck into your next tale.

Monster (A Cassidy Edwards Novel Book 1)
Monster (A Cassidy Edwards Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Monster, 23 Feb. 2015
More please, this author has a talent for the original plot. I'd like here to slow down and add more detail, but that's just because I like a book that takes me longer to read, rather than there being anything lacking in the story line.

Chase the Dark (Steel & Stone Book 1)
Chase the Dark (Steel & Stone Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 11 Feb. 2015
I loved it, well written with a nice twisting plot. I can not wait to get stuck in to part two.

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Small
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great. One of my dogs does not like her ..., 14 Jan. 2015
These are great. One of my dogs does not like her paws being handled and this is the first time I've managed to get her nails clipped in one sitting without a wrestling match. Nice and sharp and the guide gave me the confidence to get on with it. Very quick delivery and a good price for a solid bit of kit. Thank you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these to try and I love them. No more messing about trying to thread ..., 14 Jan. 2015
I bought these to try and I love them. No more messing about trying to thread fire line through a small needle. Perfect. Be warned though them bend very easily. Doesn't make them harder to use. But once bent they are easy to mistake for a bit of scrap wire. I will be buying them again. Beadsmith are one of my favorite sellers, Quick delivery, everything arrived in perfect condition and they have a good variety of stock. I'm a very happy customer.

x100 Glass Pearl Jewellery Beads - Ivory - 8mm Round
x100 Glass Pearl Jewellery Beads - Ivory - 8mm Round
Offered by Stylish and Stunning Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniform size and good quality. I recommend this seller and love the ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Arrived quickly, well packaged. Uniform size and good quality. I recommend this seller and love the product.

Angel Malone SILVER 10 Mtrs. X 2mm Premium Quality Kumihimo Rattail Satin Cord
Angel Malone SILVER 10 Mtrs. X 2mm Premium Quality Kumihimo Rattail Satin Cord
Offered by BARGAIN GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product and I will use this seller again, 14 Jan. 2015
This product arrived quickly and is just what I wanted. But don't go thinking you will get a real of it. You get your 10 Mtrs cut correctly and then coiled up into a jiffy bag. Very nice product and I will use this seller again. Thank you.

FACETED BICONE CRYSTAL GLASS BEADS PICK COLOUR & SIZE - BY STAR BEADS (Light Amethyst, 4mm (115pcs))
Offered by STAR BEADS STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars in good condition and look far nicer when they are laid ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Part of a combined order that arrived quickly, in good condition and look far nicer when they are laid out on the beading mat then they do in the photo on here. They have a lovely sparkle to them. Perfect for accenting any jewelry work. Thank your to Star Beads I will be buying from you again soon.

SUPER-FINE BENT CHAIN NOSE WITH SPRING
SUPER-FINE BENT CHAIN NOSE WITH SPRING
Offered by The Bead Shop (Nottingham) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, fit into my hand nicely and do ..., 14 Jan. 2015
Nice quality, fit into my hand nicely and do the job. Got them very quickly and well packaged. Which is something I really appreciate from this seller. Good prices and good quality. Thank you (again)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14