Profile for Aram > Reviews

Content by Aram

Aram

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
[PACK OF 2]. Blackberry 8520 Curve MIRROR ANTI SCRATCH SCREEN PROTECTOR. CLEAR FILM. Easily attachable without trapping air bubbles. Microfibre cleaning cloth included.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 17 Sept. 2014
Very poor quality. 2 of them ripped within a matter of a few weeks

Maxiscan MS309 Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader
Maxiscan MS309 Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 17 Sept. 2014
It worked like an absolute treat on my vauxhall astra j 2010. It got rid of the faulty thermostat light (PO128 code) easily. Perfect little tool and I definitely recommend, it is so handy to keep in the boot of your car.

SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDQM-032G-B35 32 GB Class 4 MicroSDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 July 2014
It did the job like it should

Driving Test Success All Tests 2012 Edition (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2012 Edition (PC)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tool to get you through your theory, 15 July 2014
It did the job for me. I passed within a matter of a few days by using this and I think that explains it

Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool Red
Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality, 15 July 2014
Very handy little tool. Does that job fabulously. No niggle with this especially as it is Swiss made meaning it's as high of a quality as you can get

Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler  USB 2 GE9 DTGE9/16GB with Gold Metal Casing
Kingston Technology 16GB DataTraveler USB 2 GE9 DTGE9/16GB with Gold Metal Casing

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as tough as it looks, 15 July 2014
Did it's job for a few months but then broke, I did not expect that from a 'tough' flash drive. Disappointed

Round Multi Keyring
Round Multi Keyring
Offered by K Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay-ish, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Round Multi Keyring
I used this for a few months, it did it it's job but was poor quality.

Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR2448
Emporio Armani Men's Watch AR2448
Offered by Saturn Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, 15 July 2014
Great watch, I've had it for almost a year now and I love it. Do not hesitate to buy it.

Acase Collatio Genuine Leather Wallet Case for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S - Vintage Brown and Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very high quality premium leather case, 15 July 2014
I'm usually the type of person who buys cheap £1-£5 cases on eBay. And every couple of months I was changing cases because they were rubbish quality and would come apart after a month of using them. Furthermore I hate carrying a wallet and I needed something convenient hence why I kept on buying leather wallet cases. So after a few crappy purchases on eBay, I saw this premium leather case for £14.99 on amazon which has very good reviews and looked like a very smart case. Well I can confirm that after using this case for a month now, it still remains strong and still has the premium leather smell to it. I have never gone a day without it, it is such high quality and I love it. I have learnt my lesson, a genuine premium case will actually cost cheaper and hold better in the long run that cheap flimsy cases on eBay. This is a fabulous case hence the 5* rating. If I had any niggles about this case is that I would have liked it to have held the phone in really tightly so there was no movement. But this is just a minor niggle. Other than that, it's a perfect case.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4